WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! SCOTT MURPHY

Started by Relight, Mon 28/04/2003 07:48:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Relight

(just in case you missed it elsewhere)

As most of you know, I've been on vacation recently. Let me give you a word of advice: never trust a vacation-package sales agent who actually has enough fingers to count how many buckazoids he'll charge you for the slimy way he's about to rip you off. You see, I couldn't read the vacation-package waver form, because I had recently forgotten my glasses (an ancient Earth accessory for sight correction) on the dashboard of my timepod, which my estranged cousin stole... but that's another story. Anyway, the sales agent assured me that the space cruise destinations included such getaway hotspots as Estros, the famed Galaxy Galleria, and Risa. Needless to say, after signing away most of my life savings in buckazoids, I was shocked to find myself deposited on such inhospitable hellholes as Phleebhut, Polysorbate LX, and lastly, Kerona.

So there I was, sitting in a dingy bar in Ulence Flats, wearing my glasses (my disturbed cousin made a few mistakes while time travelling, and the glasses re-materialized in my pocket) and trying to read the indecipherably small fine-print on my copy of the vacation-package waver form, when a practically-mauled Keronian stumbled into the bar. I recoiled in shock as he focused a wild, furtive, desperate stare, and then his stumbling lurches, in my direction. Falling at my feet, he thrust a dirty pamphlet into my hand. As he breathed his last, he managed to choke out: "Run."

Only later, when watching the vidnews in the comfort of my own home (having narrowly escaped from Kerona after a vicious firefight), did I hear the story of how this Keronian had been pursued halfway across Kerona, fighting off hordes of hungry Grell, to find someone, anyone, who would take that pamphlet and make it known to the universe. So here it is - the portrait of a wanted man. It seems that the Galactic Port Authority is even more vindictive than the Gippazoid Novelty Company, and they don't want anyone, especially someone who might try to save this man, to get in their way.

For a larger version of this pamphlet, and more of the story behind it, visit SpaceQuest.net.

cornjob

Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention... I checked out the news on spacequest.net ... and I still don't understand. Does this mean that you ARE in contact with Scott Murphy or that you're not? It's all mysterious...

m0ds

I don't get it either.

But hey, a guy ran up to me the other day and gave me this Pamphlet;

I'm still trying to figure it out!

DGMacphee

OMG!!!

I see it again!!!

That's amazing!!!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Czar

See what?? SEE WHAT??? Please tell me, where where?? ??
And yes you can see the top of a thumb on the lower right corner of the picture so i know it IS FALSE!!!!
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Relight

gee, uh, can't believe you guys are so confused.

scott is certainly not very forthcoming, seems to be a closet type guy these days. frans of spacequest.net emailed to him a bit, but then scott stopped emailing.  we made the wanted poster for fun, and posted it lots of places (space questy places in particular, but thought it'd be fun to spread the fun a bit further) and sent it to scott, in hopes that he'd come out and share some chat and maybe even some cool stuff with all the space quest fans.

still confused?

LOL, good one m0ds, very funny, haha

Helm

Ah, stalking. Esseb would be proud of you.
WINTERKILL

m0ds

LOL! Whatever did happen to that Stalking book image ;)

m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk