Totoally addicted to...cheesy nibbles???

Started by Jimi, Tue 06/05/2003 18:42:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimi

I recently got addicted to cheesy nibbles. I found them in the back of a cupboard while making my monthly journey downstairs for food ( ;D ). I found they were still in date, and ate one. It was soooooo tastey! I now have a bottle of them in front of my PC to eat!

But this is a nice change from some of my old food addictions (sherbert lemons, and fruit gums).

Does anyone else have any food adictions they want to share?  :)

MillsJROSS

I just recently got hooked on sunflower seeds. Their fu to chew, and because they take me forever to eat a serving, it actually is healthy for me. It's full of vitamin E! And it keeps me away from other snackfood that, where I could take in 300 calories in a minute, versus 190 calories in two to three hours. The only part I don't like about it, is spitting out the seeds.

-MillsJROSS

Jimi

never tried them, but They sound yummy! I also once got hooked on Kit Kat's. (choco bars)

BOYD1981

;D heh, spitting out the seed...

i recently became addicted to 3 minute microwave noodles and cold toast with liver sausage paté stuff on, mmmmmm...
it's a good thing to, i'm on a diet and that's all i'm gonna eat from now until probably the end of the week :)

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Raggit

I used to be totally be addicted to Cheeze-its!!!!

I couldn't get my fill!!! But I cut off on them because they have partially hydrogenated oil. Mmmm were they good!!
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Jimi

Oh no! I'm going to....what does hydrogented oil do? (I am naff at science)

Raggit

To my understanding the body doesn't quite know what to do with hydrogenated oils and it just kinda takes it and stacks it up against the insides of your vessle walls and like causes them to harden and stuff. Neat huh?!

It contains an extra molecule of hydrogen wich is too much and is unhealthy. I read that hydrogenated oil is made under the pressure of like 2 or 3 atmospheres of hydrogen.

So kids lets check the lable and not eat too much hydrogenated oil!!
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

n3tgraph

I'm addicted to mr. Pringles and to:

"sneker zoethoudertjes" and peppermints and saucages ;)

* N3TGraph airguitars!

evenwolf

I ate a 20 pound box of oranges over the course of a week.

I get addicted to toast and peanut butter, as well as Reese's cups
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Ben

Earlier this year I was addicted to peanut butter. Now I hate it..

I knew somebody who was ony a daily peanut butter fitness regemin. I think he died.

Jimi

Thnank god I've never eaten peanut butter.  :-\

Evil

I stole a 40 pound box of Band Oranges from my friend... They where good... I have my cravings, like hot-pockets, cheeze puffs, and remarkably sunflower seeds... Ok they are food for my rat but they are so good!

Quickstrike

Beef Pot Pies, Pretzel Goldfish, Beef Jerkey, Carbonated water, and little brownies!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Matt Brown

hot pockets!!!!! and root beer. two pizza or meatball hot pockets, a root brewski, and my PS2. oh yeah....thats great
word up

cpage

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Meat Pies. I eat up to 6(!) a day. And vegemite on biscuits. With butter. Also, the yoghurt covered currants in my cereal. Pity they only make up 8% of the box in volume...
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Jimi

Evil: Does your mom ever say that if you keep eating them you'll turn into a rat yourself?  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk