Need someone who can draw animations

Started by CrimsonWannabe, Wed 21/05/2003 07:51:41

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonWannabe

i'm looking for someone to draw the simple walk animations for the main character of mine, front, back and sides, if you would like to help, please, either reply to this with your e-mail so i can send you the pic i need animated or e-mail me at WAMYIT@netscape.net

thanks! and please, include your name or nickname so i can give you proper credit in the opening intro

Synthetique

n3tgraph

arr another one :)

get familiar with the community first :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

CrimsonWannabe

k, well not really sure how to, or even if we're allowed to post attachments, so i just posted it on a seperate page:

http://www.geocities.com/wise_ass_master/evo.html

n3tgraph

before animating, you need some more insight and understanding adventure games. Use the critics lounge to improve your skills and start pixel-drawing :)

this character is way too big for a game

and he looks a lot like star trek guy or gambit :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

CrimsonWannabe

i know he's big at the moment, but having him that way increases detail when i resize him in .bmp format, i've already tried animating him myself, but it looked similiar to a duck gliding across the floor

n3tgraph

First thing you need to do is draw him in 3 views

front, side, behind

and start the animating when you are satisfied with your picture
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Jimi

n3tgraph

whoops, me and my gambit :)

I meant cyclops ufcuz ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

I've animated my character in 5 different ways. now that's a lot of work! it's even more since every animation has 15 frames or more.
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Eggie

I'd like to see an adventure game with the X-men. You could have switchable characters ith different mutant powers! Maybe you have no inventory items and just leave the player to work out the best way to use the powers at hand.

That would be cool!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk