Apprentice!

Started by Gregjazz, Sat 12/07/2003 06:14:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

Hmm. I think I found a bug:

Spoiler
when I move the stool under the saddle and stand on it, I still can't pick the saddle up.
[close]

I love the game though. The graphics and music are some of the best I've seen in a while.

Gregjazz

Heheh, Ben. That's not exactly a bug. We sort of programmed it that way.

jason

Oh man... that was a damn good game! Great job, you guys are very talented and I can't wait for The Find!

The character art and the background art is utterly beautiful. And, the animations were incredibly smooth and breathtaking. I enjoyed most of the puzzles, but not the cheese one as much.

My only real gripe is that I would've preferred a right-click scheme, but no biggie.

And, when I saw the standing animation :o , I knew that I was in for a treat!

Gregjazz

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that the Herculean Effort Productions forum is now available! You can head over to it from the "forum" link on the website (http://www.sonic.net/~schlae/herculeaneffort/)
Enjoy!

saanb

Quote from: lspace on Wed 16/07/2003 23:58:13
how do I get rid of the twine on the closet door?

Great little game.  Having fun playing it.

well the only time you can open the closet door is when the master's door is open. think of how to get that door open without getting into a conversation with the master.

Barcik

That's a very fun little game! The graphics were marvelous, the jokes very funny and the atmosphere was lovely!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Rincewind

Wow, this is definately one of the best AGS games I've played in a long time - Great humour, lots of animations, and background that make me green of envy... Great job! I'll see if I can manage to finish it without asking for help... ;D

Andail

This is a bit like my game, except it got humour and twice as good graphics

very well done

Pet Terry

Finished it yesterday... great game, lotsa animations, great music etc. etc. etc....

but... I couldn't finish it without hints :'(

Well... next time I'm not gonna use hints, I have almost finished TUM without hints :)
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Paranoia

great game! i had to get hints too, mainly because of bug opening the closet door, there was a few other places the game hung too, but on the whole its most excellent ;D

Gregjazz

I am aware of the game freeze bugs, and have fixed them for the soon-to-be-released update, but what is the bug in opening the closet door?

Gonchi

Holy Jalapeno! This game looks great!
I'm here to kick butt and eat rice crackers, and I've got a lot of rice crackers

Paranoia

sorry i generalized it abit, the freezing already mentioned ;)

Erwin_Br

Amazing work!

Oh and do I hear somebody shout voice pack?  ;)

--Erwin

Gregjazz

Voice pack? Did you see the credits at the end?

You should be able to download the voice pack from the site.

:)

Barcik

WHAT?!

Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Gonchi

Really? Where in the site exacly?
I'm here to kick butt and eat rice crackers, and I've got a lot of rice crackers

TheHotTrout

Ya, Where abouts? It's not under the apprentice section...
(btb I've been quoted! don't I feel all happy! ;D)

Gregjazz

Well, it's a pending voice pack. (we have yet to hear back from Elijah Wood, Sean Connery, etc.)

Trapezoid

Excellent game, Geoffkhan. I really loved it. Hope it gets expanded some day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk