Beware of your parents!

Started by shitar, Fri 01/08/2003 23:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

SO today Im wondering in my moms room while shes gone. Everythings normal, a gun, a purse, alot of clothes, and a briefcase! So I figured this was an old briefcase from Serbia. I pick the lock... It was if god was there with me that moment :o. All the SQ, KQ, MI, MM you could imagine. But there was tons more than just those, there were adventure games not even by SIerra and LEC. CHECK YOUR PARENTS' BRIEFCASES NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Barcik

A 1,000,000 dollars in 100 dollars bills!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Raggit

You mean you actually found a briefcase full of old adventure games???

That's awseom!
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

earlwood

Cool Beans!! Where the in the original box and everything??
*Drools*

I never snooped around my house, but we have a old church in our back yard that my grandma owned (I don't really understand the whole story around it.) and there was a disco ball, golden cups, dehydrater, and a bunch of  churcy things..Needless to say but we were eating dehydrated cereal,sugar,hot dogs with holy water...like kings dammit!

rodekill

I think you may need more hobbies.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I found a microphone in the garage! Not your usual microphone, a profesional one from the time we used to make tv programs. Now all I have to do is connect it to the computer >:D
MUHAAHAhaha....h.a.....h........a.........
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Snake

Damned snoop. If you were my kid and I happened to catch you one day snooping around in my room, I'd slap you around a bit, then chain your snooping ass to a chair and leave you there for seven days without food nor drink. I think I'd also strip your room down so it was nothing but a bare bed without sheets.

Snoop around in my room will ye...

Heh, it's cool that you actually found a briefcase full of classic adventure games though ;) Why didn't she ever tell you about them?

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

TerranRich

I've snooped around everywhere, but alas, found nothing but an old 80's pr0n and a mid-90's Penthouse. Eh, boring... :P

Dunezone

I found 4 tied up men in my moms closet. I think they died.

veryweirdguy

You THINK they died? Was the heart stopping and no breath and rotting flesh not a clue?

Nacho

When I started reading the post I thought you were going to find a dildo in your mom´s room... With that expectatives, the old games stuff is not interesting at all to me  ;D

Just kidding.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

n3tgraph

yeah how anti, climax....  ::)

oh well

make a picture of teh briefcase :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Evil

At least you didnt find your parents drugs from their hippy days... Now I dont search around my parents room anymore  :-[ :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk