The Return

Started by CommaToes, Mon 11/08/2003 04:51:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CommaToes

Hi all,

All of you who hang out in the forums regularily and never touch #ags in IRC ever probably never have heard of me.  I am CommaToes, protector of the imaginary and defender of the bored.  Actually I'm neither of those.  I used to read these forums every day, and lose several hours in the process, but I left because the forums had slept with another man, no names. (ahem.... #n?l/n).

I felt that even though I do hang out in IRC and regularily insult people, I have lost that loving feeling for AGS and it's subsiduary corporation, Burger King.  In fact, I don't even have a working version on my computer ever since I had to reformat it.  I have made several "games" which probably about .2% of you have "played", but for the longest time I haven't had the urge to showcase my game making "talent" to the "intelligent masses" of "people" on this "lovely" "forum".  

But, as many of you are undoubtedly asking, why have I returned when my life has been going along as smoothly as butter on a hot sheet of ice?  The answer to that question is twofold.  First off, those who are asking that question need to get a better handle on Thermodynamics and the physical properties of water, secondly, I have a question for those who have the wisdom of a thousand gurus.  Seeing as there isn't a forum for "Those who have the wisdom of a thousand gurus", I felt that a forum that discusses "If Ronny G actually made Monkey Island 3, would he have brought back Lemonhead?" would be the logical next step.

So, I ask you:  What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?

MrColossal

Commatoes is my canadian friend. He is from part of canadia that doesn't create large moon sized robots that eat planets.

He was working on a soap opera in AGS, that is all I remember. Scid told you to give a guy a horn. So you did. Then you never made it... HOORAY!

and to answer your question:

Uh I dunno, steak and eggs?
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Pesty

Pancakes or cereal, Comma.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

LGM

OMG! COOMA!!!!

You're back! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!

We haven't had a single hour competition since your departure! It was sad and boring in IRC without you!

But I'm glad you're back!! All is well..

Hmm,, "Rubber Buns and Liquor" would be my guess.

(Say what's in quotes out loud)
You. Me. Denny's.

Robert Eric

QuoteSo, I ask you: What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?

Your hat.  Flame-broiled, covered in Soy Sauce, sprinkled with red peppers, and dipped in beer.  I tell you, it's better than chicken, beef, turkey, or any other meat.
Ã, Ã, 

plasticman

you smell funny ! what's up ?

Nostradamus

CommaToes, welcome back and you should have Soylent Green for breakfast  ;)

Privateer Puddin'

Gammon Steak with 2 eggs and hashbrowns. A muffin too.

Fuzzpilz

yarble!

My advice: Leftover potato crisps from the day before and maybe some Fisherman's Friends.

remixor

I miss constant iSketch with Comma, who was always willing to spend hours drawing retarded artwork when on #ags.  Welcome back :)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

CommaToes

Well thanks for the suggestions, but I ended up having Vector, the overpriced cereal that's oh so good.

I guess Pesty wins... your prize is... the soul of an innocent child.

Bon apetit

Grundislav

You were gone? News to me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk