what language is this

Started by cpage, Tue 12/08/2003 21:35:11

Previous topic - Next topic

cpage

In another forum someone got angry and started yelling at my friends and I at the end of his posts he'd leave a message in a different language.
I figured someone here might be able to help me by translating it?

"Svi vi ste protiv mene i protiv drugi crba. Ja nezelim da budem tu ako je to tako.
Crbe Cloga Cvuda Cuva- C.C.C.C."

and

"Scamp, I am leaving so dont ask me for anything. Dovidjenya/Cao
Ti i broomie ste bili jedini coji su dobri ovde...
Vi i onaj sa dugim imenom."

m0ds

I think it's Keydish. It's common around most computer keyboards, when their users get frustrated, or slip whilst using the shift key!1

m0ds

Fuzzpilz

Serbo-Croatian, possibly.

shitar

HEY I CAN READ IT! Thats my language.
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

scotch

So.. do you care to translate? :)

sum-41

??? The "Dovidjenya" part is like (forgive the spelling) dosvedanya (at least that's how it sounds) in russian. It means hello. The cao is probably goodbye, like "Ciao", so it looks like the second para. starts off with Hello/Goodbye. ???
LucasArts rocks!

Ginny

No, dosvedanya means goodbye too.
It sounds like some sort of variation of russian or croatian as fuzz and scotch said, but I can't understand it quite...

ste protiv mene - could mean all/everyone against me, vse protiv menya in russian.
i protiv drugi - and against other/others.

crba - hmm I dunno what this means but it could be his nationality or something, the context would suggest it.

Vi i onaj sa dugim imenom = you and her with another name?  ??? weird.

edit: aha! I ran some of this text (first transferred to russian font) on a translation program, with russian since it only had that, but it doesn't matter I found what I wanted, crbe is a very badly typed serbian it seems.
Now if there was only some program that let me use the english letters, would save me finding the russian letters on the keyboard ;) :P

edit2: Looks like he's been mixing spanish(?) and serbian or something. Because there are some words that seem to be in spanish and it makes a bit of sense that way :P

I saw everyone is against me and against other Serbians. I gives will your take.
You and others(?) all were _____ because/______ his good/nice ovde (dunno??).
You and her with another name.

So, umm, basically not worth noticing, lol ;).
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Nacho

Well, Ginny, I´m spanish and I don´t recognise a word  ???

What I recognise is that C.C.C.C. Wasn´t it some kind of ultra-nacionalist serbian symbol or somethink like that?

I remember it when the war. four "C" rounding a cross.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk