Conspiracy of Songo

Started by fidodido, Sun 07/09/2003 02:01:40

Previous topic - Next topic

fidodido

After almost a whole year in the making, we have finally finished our second full game.

LongLife Software Presents: 'Conspiracy of Songo'.

A romantic boat ride turns into hell for Jerry Hadson and Shila Rider, a young american couple, as their boat crashes into the shore of a mysterious small town.
When Jerry, later on, gets convicted for a crime he never comitted - it's your job, as his girlfriend, to find the real criminal, and save Jerry from his personal nightmare.
But the deeper you dig, the more complicated the situation gets, as you find yourself in a conspiracy of massive proportions.

Ã, 

"Conspiracy of Songo" uses a very simple point & click interface: Left-Click to interact/talk/walk, Right-Click to examine objects. The inventory is displayed constantly at the bottom of the screen.

Game Features:
- 640x480 resolution.
- Hi-color graphics.
- 30 fully playable rooms (total of 53 rooms, including close-ups and cutscenes).
- 21 interactive characters.
- A lot of animations.
- Atmospheric music and sound effects.

To download the game, click HERE.

We really hope you enjoy "Conspiracy of Songo".
We'll be glad to know what you think about it.
Found a bug? Please report us as soon as possible, so we can fix it soon enough.

Good luck...

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Lior & Tslil Tamim
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, LongLife Software (llsoft99@yahoo.com)

Trapezoid

Excellent!!! I'm downloading right now.

Nelinas

Oh, both links don't work!

fidodido

The Tripod bandwidth limit is very low, and it locks the site every time some users are trying to download it in the same time.

Does anybody know a hosting site better than TRIPOD, that can store at least 12 MB?

Vel

Doesnt work for me either.

Yvonne

For me neither. I have enjoyed the demo very much, so I hope you could fix the problem soon.

Hobbes

Drat! Pity to hear it's not so accessible!

I've been waiting for this game!

fidodido

Hey,

I added another mirror.

Timosity

I managed to d/l it earlier and I've just been playing it for a while, I remember playing the demo not long ago. It's great so far, the story keeps you wanting to play more, just thought I take a break from the game and thank you for creating it,

excellent stuff fidodido

Nostradamus

Wow, great to see a game made by fellow Israelis!

I'm downloading it right now (mirror 2) and will be playing it right when I finish Flashbax.

What was your first game?

Vel

Good game so far
Spoiler
but how do I get the guy to check his mail?
[close]

fidodido

Nostradamus: My first game was "The Next Curse" (it's in the Medium Length Games page).

Vel:

Spoiler
The guy, Wally Wiser, loves rock&roll (he says that when you talk to him). So find something that he might want very much, and tell him that all the employees got it in the mail.
[close]

Vel

Cant you be a bit more specific?
Spoiler
In the job offers ad she said that there's a rock band who lost their guitarist, but it doesnt work.
[close]

Pet Terry

Ooh ooh! I'm gonna download this!

...when I have enough time.

*Petteri kicks his dial-up connection
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

fidodido

Quote from: Vel on Sun 07/09/2003 18:05:16
Cant you be a bit more specific?
Spoiler
In the job offers ad she said that there's a rock band who lost their guitarist, but it doesnt work.
[close]

That's not what I meant:

Spoiler
Look outside Martin Zippo's hotel room
[close]

Vel

Spoiler
I didnt get to zippo's hotel room. The clerk calls him and says he's sleeping.
[close]

Yvonne

You have to wake him up first.
Spoiler
Explore the back side of the hotel.
[close]

Timosity

This game gets better as you go, I'm stuck but I'll sleep on it, I don't want any hints.

Spoiler
I have the optic cable linked to tv, took cable into lab2 via outside and I can't put it in the vent, am I stuck, do I have to restore? there doesn't seem to be anything else to do (but obviously there is)
[close]

fidodido

Timosity:

You're not stuck. You can't get stuck in this game.

Vel

Spoiler
She now says she's gotta collect caps from the bottles, but I can find none!
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk