Conspiracy of Songo

Started by fidodido, Sun 07/09/2003 02:01:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezoid

Timosity:
Spoiler
Look in the drawer you got the cable from, there's another object.
[close]
Vel:
Spoiler
There's a Job Offer on the bulliten board in the park that could help you.
[close]

Now I'm stuck pretty much right after where Timosity is.
Spoiler
I put the cable in the vent, but the TV doesn't show anything other than the OpticCAM logo.
[close]

fidodido

Timosity:

Spoiler
There's a small switch above the TV-jack.
[close]

Trapezoid

Thanks.
Well, I finished!! I really enjoyed it. Great job. I especially liked the music throughout. And the graphics were nice, too. Congratulations.

Duzz

nice. I really like the background style. AGS games are perfect for procrastinating =)

I slept on it, but I'm still stuck:
Spoiler
I've got 3 of the bottle cap's but can't for the life of me find the last...
[close]
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

fidodido

Duzz:
Spoiler
The last bottle cap is in the bottom drawer of the file cabinet in Victor Lunch's office. Find a way to pick the lock.
[close]

Dr Snark

Is it me or does it take a long time to get past the title screen?

Timosity

I slept on it and eventually worked it out and finished the game.

It was an excellent game, I loved it, the story and puzzles were all well thought out, and it seemed to flow pretty nicely.

Spoiler
The thing that stumped me the most was the draw in lab2 cause I looked in there and it said I didn't need anything (I knew about the switch for the camera but it told me I needed to put the camera somewhere useful first.) I checked the draw again and again and it still said I didn't need anything from there. Then flukily I looked in it again and it let me get the ventilation map, I guess I had to try and put the camera in the duct first before you could check the draw again. but I did work it out myself and finished it pretty soon after that
[close]

Again, Excellent work fidodido

fidodido

Timosity:
Spoiler
It's supposed to be like that. When you first check the drawer, Shila says that there's a STACK OF PAPERS, and below it there's a cable. Right now, she is not looking for any kind of paper, so she doesn't bother searching the papers. But after you try to put the cable in the vent, she KNOWS that she needs to find some sort of documentation, so now she bothers looking through the stack of papers.
[close]

I'm really glad you enjoyed the game. The story was very hard to tell, because it was not complete when I was working on the graphics, and I kept developing it after a big part of the game was done. It resulted in a few holes, that was very hard to close. But I think in the end there are no holes, and everything is explained thorughout the game.

fidodido

Quote from: Dr Snark on Mon 08/09/2003 01:45:28

It shouldn't take time at all. Maybe your machine is a bit slow. Try to go to WINSETUP.EXE and turn off 'use antialiased scaled sprites'.

* sorry for the double-post...

Duzz

I'd like to say, that your hint didn't help me in the least =) I already knew i had to get in there, just couldn't find how...  I got there in the end though,  just finished, very satisfying ending.  The music suited very well
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

Vel

Can someone PLEASE give me the test answers, cause, you know, the yankees aint very popular 'round here.

Dr Snark

Quote from: fidodido on Mon 08/09/2003 07:56:56
Quote from: Dr Snark on Mon 08/09/2003 01:45:28

It shouldn't take time at all. Maybe your machine is a bit slow. Try to go to WINSETUP.EXE and turn off 'use antialiased scaled sprites'.

* sorry for the double-post...

I just didn't notice the Buttons on the Bottom. They were hidden.

fidodido

Hey people,

The buttons in the title screen are a bit dark, so if you can't see them, just move the mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, and you'll notice 4 buttons.

Good luck.

Dr Snark

Ok, I got past that, But How do i give the Voucher to the Employee?

fidodido

Quote from: Vel on Mon 08/09/2003 11:26:51
Can someone PLEASE give me the test answers, cause, you know, the yankees aint very popular 'round here.

You don't know the New-York Yankees???

That's where George Costanza works...

Dr Snark

Well, I guess you can't give the Tickey to that dude in the Gaurd Place

lspace

spoiler

Spoiler
Do I need to use something from the desk in the Recyclers office to pick the lock on the second drawer of the file cabinet in victor's office?.  If so, how do I get it?
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

fidodido

lspace:
Spoiler
You're right. You need to take the paper clip from The Recycler's office.
[close]

Dr Snark

AARGH!!!

when ever i go to give the Ticket to that guy in the Guard place Shila says "I Think I'll Hold onto it" and i've talked to EVERYONE

PLease help!

lspace

Spoiler
I'm at the well now and have no patience for this dying bit so could someone please tell me where I can hide or how to prevent my death
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk