the SARS-virus will blossom man...

Started by 12431, Mon 08/09/2003 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

I just heard that in singapore, A new man just got teh lungvirus known as sars... lol... arse... is this confirmed yet?
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

BOYD1981

they said this would happen when SARS first arrived on the disease scene, it's here to stay, but it doesn't mean there'll be another epidemic, it's like the flu

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Darth Mandarb

Haha!  My old roommate is a HUGE conspiracy theorist and he's convinced that the U.S. gvt. created the SARs virus.

He thinks it was released in China (who were a hot spot a few months ago) so that the CDC could come sweeping in and save the day and then China is indebted to the U.S. and the crisis is averted.

Hahah!!

Everybody knows that SARs was created by Bill Gates.

dm

Snake

Bill Gates? Nah.

It's clearly Helm.

SABOTAGE!!!1!!11!!

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

MillsJROSS

Or perhaps it was designed by the chinese themselves to reduce the population.

-MillsJROSS

I don't think it's possible to make such a virus... I mean, the goverment couldn't have made it... the damages cost to much... but that's just a small bill to pay for a rich man... BILL GATES! He did it!

rodekill

It may have come from the bathroom of the bar I was at two Saturdays ago.
Seriously.
* rodekill shivers.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

rodekill

Nope. Montreal.
You'd be amazed what kinds of things you can find in a bar bathroom at 3 am though.
Maybe not amazed.
Maybe... frightened.

Like, I was using the regular toilet, since the urinals were full, and I decided against flushing since every surface seemed to be coated in some kind of wetness already, and then on my way out this girl stops me and says "Hey, you didn't flush." to which I said "Hell no.". And then she got upset. I guess she was suicidal and was planning on sitting down on the thing.
And then I said "I'm pretty sure this is the guys bathroom, so, move." and left to have another pint.

So basically, stay away from girls who have been near the bathrooms of a bar at 3 am after you've been drinking heavily, because chances are they have cooties.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

TheYak

All girls have cooties..     there is good news though...  SARS may be a fairly deadly disease but it does have calcium.. and vitamin C!   Yay, SARS!  

Aw... !#%! I'm tired.

SSH

Never, never, eat peanuts or any other kind of snack from a bowl on a bar. A recent study found traces of 43 different people's urine on the peanuts in one bowl.....

eeeewwwwww!

yeah. people really should wash their hands after going to the toilet

Matt Brown

word up

Nellie

Especially with 42 other people queuing behind you.

LGM

Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face like a boiled Octopus. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.
You. Me. Denny's.

rodekill

peepee

MrColossal

lgm, i don't know what you think you're doing but shut up and stop it

i don't see how you can try and "insult" these posts and i honestly don't see why you would even want too. looks to me like everyone is having fun, why do you have to go and be a dickhead?

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Timosity

Sure LGM has been a bit of a dick, but public humiliation like that, as much as it is funny, is just as much being a dickhead back in the same fashion.

sure you'll probably get your point across, I just prefer subtlety.

as for Sars, yeah, I remember her from school

MrColossal

at least i thought it up myself and was able to direct it at the person i felt was being an ass

instead of a randomly generated insult with no real center or mentioning of who he is attacking

i guess i'm more of a focused dickhead
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

LGM

heh, again.. Sorry.. No actual hostility meant :-p

Oh well, I'll take the bashing and be on my way
You. Me. Denny's.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk