YARN Game!

Started by Minimi, Mon 08/09/2003 21:59:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimi

Ok here is a fun game to play at the forum! This game is also playable at gamespy, and it go's like this. I set a sentence, and someone else replys with another sentence to make a story. Another one replys to his line also... only one sentence! Please make serious replys so we can at the end, put it together as 1 fun story!

I'll begin :

A long time ago, there was a blue cup, named CJ.

Unilin

And he exploded from being mentioned in another stupid game like this.  The end.
"He is the deadliest man alive and I want him dead."  -- The Boss, Ett Buttert Utter

Nothing in the universe is certain, probably.

Andail

Quite a nice story. I liked the end.

rodekill

I don't know if I can have my emotions manipulated like that.
I suggest more slapstick in the sequel.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

TheYak

Murder and mayhem, it's what any sequel needs so as not to deprive us of our interest.

Trapezoid

Blue Cup 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Eh, too cliche.

Blue Cup 2: This Time, It's Not Blue Cup 1.

Yeah, that's the ticket!!

Matt Brown

* Some Call Me Panda laughs at homestar reference
word up

remixor

That's the second time I've seen Trapezoid make that HR-derived joke.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Trapezoid

I just like it. It's the new Electric Boogaloo of the phony-sequel-names world.

remixor

I still think Electric Boogaloo is pretty funny, even though it is cliche, as you mentioned.

Electric Boogaloo... hee hee
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

MrColossal

man even trapezoid likes homestar?

jesus now you know it's mainstream

trap is like the king of mainstream!

what next all your base posts?!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Minimi

aah crap... you suck! Can't even play a serious game.. darn... I thought you were a little more adult.... ohw crap... I guess Im just stoned :P

Jam Torkberg

Don't mean to seem critical, but this game seems neither serious, nor adult.  ;D
"Now it's over I'm dead and I haven't
done anything that I want
or, I'm still alive
and there's nothing I want to do."

Nacho

Bah... The game was silly, Mini, not the AGSers reaction...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Minimi

the game ain't silly, your silly!

*wants to put up some fight! ;)*

Nacho

Shit... I´ve seen your post telling me silly (or the AGSers, no matter...) and an extremely offensive reply blew to my mind.

And then I saw the smiley, that saved you, for the moment, arrrrr!

;)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

veryweirdguy

LOL I JUST FOUND THIS ROXORS SITE!1!!1!

ALL YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Anyway, yeah, I liked that story. Deep and meaningful.

LGM

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read?

You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must. Please try to compose yourself more decently and post only when something reasonably interesting comes to that big melon of air of yours.

Thank you.
You. Me. Denny's.

MrColossal

continuing on the whole shut the hell up theme,

shut the hell up, again, looks like everyone is having a fun time, if it wasn't locked would you attack the word association thread? why not go attack Robert Eric in his Programming Challenge?

jesus who do you think you are?

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Squinky

Heh, that was well deserved....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk