Anyone here speak czech?

Started by Dave Gilbert, Tue 16/09/2003 19:36:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

I found what looks like a Czech review of one of my games.  None of the online translators I've used seem to be able to translate it.  I'm curious as to what it says.  Could someone take a look?  The link is:

http://www.plnehry.cz/mac/adventure/postmanonlydiesonce.html

Thanks!

AGA

heh, we get this question about once a month, some AGSer finds a review of their game and can't understand it. That site seems to have reviewed every game every made in the entire universe anywhere, but neglected to include and English translation, fools :p

Las Naranjas

One of the isolated phrases that popped out of the review on Novo Mestro was "aromatically best".

My games smells good to Czechs foos.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Evil

Yeah, I'm still trying to get my grandmother to teach me more czech. The only phrase I know is grandmothers ass... :)

Mnemonic

Well, I speak czech, but I'm kinda lazy busy at the moment. I can reveal to you, though, that the author of that review is a member of this forum (Tomus)  ;)

Trapezoid

Matt Brown

is there a search function for games on this site? I cant tell, and I have some games I'd like to check
word up

LucasFan

Al_Ninio

Lucasfan, I'll translate the hebrew review (#1):
"The adventures of Zak McKracken were the subject of the second adventure game released by Lucasarts, but they have come to an early end. A fair amount of time later, german fans have released a sequel (which is considered a sort of classic itself) - and then came the remake people from the west and released the new adventures of zak mckracken - in english! The new version includes six other languages (but not hebrew) and now the adventures of zak and his new voyages are available for the rest of the world."

LucasFan

Hey, thank you!  :D
Btw.: Why's the scrollbar on the left side?  ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk