Dear Trapezoid

Started by Meowster, Fri 03/10/2003 22:13:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

I just sort of realized that I have a bunch of your music on my hard drive. I even like some of it. It's nice.

But maybe you remember the remix of Murray (I am Murray, the Mighty Demonic Skull!). Well, my sister is three, and she won't stop listening to it. She's enchanted. She's singing along to it and everything, and she's got this whole head-shaking thing going when she mimicks Guybrush saying, "Uh-huh".

Well, I just thought a thread tributed to you would be nice, seeing as I DO have a lot of your music, and you're making my sister-babysitting-thing a lot easier.

Three cheers for Trapezoid.

Scummbuddy

Oops, I'm in the wrong thread.  I thought this was the "I HATE Ze Trapezoid" thread.  I'll be on my way.

;)
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Trapezoid

Murray Mix is some old school shiznit!! Early 2000, I think. What else do you have? Sam and Max Disco? Yikes? Non-LucasArts stuff?

Meowster

Uh.

Murray the Demonic Skull
LeChuck is Stupid
Yikes (You goddamn FREAK)
Visit Big Whoop

I have some like, NEWER stuff SOMEwhere, but there're the ones in my music folder. My sister adores them.

Trapezoid

Nifty. I should make a Yikes Revisited...

Al_Ninio

hmm...
Now, where can I find those tunes?

Trapezoid

http://www.scummbar.com/community/fanmusic/
Scroll down to "Trapezoid". Old stuff though, except for Monkey Brain Soup For the Soul.

Las Naranjas

I got the MI2 Techno Medley, back from your 13 y.o, random capitalized, rather 133ty looking site.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Meowster

I LOVE MONKEY BRAIN SOUP THINGY ONE!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!! I HAVE THAT TOO!!!

Andail

Speaking of which...that ol' "I know your name"...still got it somewhere? I lost it and want it again.
Preferably with lyrics. And chords, if you gottem

Trapezoid

It's on www.mp3.com/trapezoid with lyrics. I don't have the chords on me at the moment, but they shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I also made a remake of it as Lemon Demon. The chords are a bit more complex.

Evil

Dear sweet load Trap! If you can get the chords down for me, even if they arnt standard tuning, I will love you for the rest of my life. I mean Dont be Like the Sun is, I think, the only long song I know the words to. I listen to your music all the time and to play it for myself would be awsome.

Trapezoid

Okay, here are the chords for the Lemon Demon version:

VERSE:
G   C   E7   Am
G   C   E7   Am/F
G   C/E7   Am   D7/G
G#   C   E7   Am/G

CHORUS:
C/E7   Am/G   C/E7   Am/Gm7
F/G   Am/C   F/E7   D7/G

D#   F   G
D#   F   D#   F

The old version wasn't in G, I forget what it was in. The verse and chorus of the old one was just the first four chords of the verse and chorus in this one, repeated.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk