The Devil's Shroud part 2

Started by snowdog, Sun 12/06/2005 12:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshinegold

Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:36:20
Quote from: sunshinegold on Wed 15/06/2005 22:35:13
Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:31:12
Spoiler
I have been in the cell and read the journal, but now I am completely stuck.Ã,  What is the next move?
[close]

Which journal ???Ã,  I tried opening the night table without success.
The Top is locked and nothing happened with the door underneath.

Spoiler
There is a key in one of the shrouds still hanging on the line
[close]

I can't believe this.  At first I thought I was doing pretty good but I seem to be getting dumber as I go along.

Thanks.

marlamoe

Quote from: sunshinegold on Wed 15/06/2005 22:39:06
Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:36:20
Quote from: sunshinegold on Wed 15/06/2005 22:35:13
Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:31:12
Spoiler
I have been in the cell and read the journal, but now I am completely stuck.Ã,  What is the next move?
[close]

Which journal ???Ã,  I tried opening the night table without success.
The Top is locked and nothing happened with the door underneath.

Spoiler
There is a key in one of the shrouds still hanging on the line
[close]

Well, if you figure out what to do next, plz let me know

I can't believe this.Ã,  At first I thought I was doing pretty good but I seem to be getting dumber as I go along.

Thanks.

peter

I have found the bookstalls
Spoiler
change a coin from your wallet in the offer box for a 20 cent coin.
Look through the telescope. click on Bellcour. put the 20 cent in the telescope en click on the telescope to zoom in.
You see the statue. do the same with the Embankment and you see the place from the bookstalls. Now aim stuck
[close]

peter

Quote from: peter on Thu 16/06/2005 00:28:49
Spoiler
Look through the telescope. click on Bellcour. put the 20 cent in the telescope en click on the telescope to zoom in.
You see the statue. do the same with the Embankment and you see the place from the bookstalls. I follow father but where must i hidde in the metro, he see me when i sit behind him
[close]

peter

Quote from: peter on Thu 16/06/2005 01:41:58
Quote from: peter on Thu 16/06/2005 00:28:49
Spoiler
You see the statue. do the same with the Embankment and you see the place from the bookstalls. I follow father but where must i hidde in the metro, he see me when i sit behind him
[close]

I have found it, sorry was to fast :)

Spoiler
no i need that book. have record the call from the bird. i try the call with the  bookseller but can't take the book. Must i record it in the computer, but how or what to do
[close]

TassieDevil

> I have found it, sorry was to fast :)

The problem:
Spoiler
no i need that book. have record the call from the bird. i try the call with theÃ,  bookseller but can't take the book. Must i record it in the computer, but how or what to do
[close]

A hint...
Spoiler
Use the computer, look at the bookstand... And he must be distracted, then youÃ,  get the book.
I think I need a flashlight now, it is too dark - stuck :(
Anyway what is this with following the father... I haven't seen anyone - except the funny face in the windows
[close]

peter

Quote from: TassieDevil on Thu 16/06/2005 04:26:09
> I have found it, sorry was to fast :)

The problem:
Spoiler
no i need that book. have record the call from the bird. i try the call with theÃ,  bookseller but can't take the book. Must i record it in the computer, but how or what to do
[close]

A hint...
Spoiler
Use the computer, look at the bookstand... And he must be distracted, then youÃ,  get the book.
I think I need a flashlight now, it is too dark - stuck :(
Anyway what is this with following the father... I haven't seen anyone - except the funny face in the windows
[close]

I did use the computer what must i do ??

and for a flashlight

Spoiler
you can found it in the suitcase in the hotelroom ( i think), where did you need that for ?
and to follow the father look with the telescope in your hotelroom and then look with the telescope to the statue, you need 20 cent (change are in the offerbox) to use the telescope
[close]

grandma

wow, i am just going around in circles following father guiseppi- has anyone gotten past this point. what are we supposed to do? 

peter

Quote from: grandma on Thu 16/06/2005 12:05:47
wow, i am just going around in circles following father guiseppi- has anyone gotten past this point. what are we supposed to do?Ã, 

Spoiler
Follow him so that he not see you and you not lose him.
from the start hide left up the small steps.
next screen follow him.
Next screen hide behind the building.
next screen just walk left at the door
next screen  fast left in the crack in the wall

then follow you him to the subway. in metro just sit behind him and read the newspaper
[close]

I don't know what i must do with the bird call
Spoiler
i know i can use it on the bookseller and he dont look at the books. but i can't take the book. or must i use the call in the computer and ???
[close]

maggie

Am I the only one having trouble shadowing Guiseppe?
I,ve read previous posts and know roughly where to stand to avoid him seeing me but I can't seem to get up the big hill fast enough to stop him disappearing on me.
Iv'e tried double clicking and changing the game resolution but nothing works. Has anyone got any suggestions how I can speed things up so I don't lose him?

Potch

I'm still stuck back on the telescope.Ã, 

Spoiler
I zoomed in on the statue, but I saw nothing, and I can't point the scope at the embarkment.  He says he sees no reason to do so.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

themom

Potch
Spoiler
use coin on telescope , use magnifing glass on hotel , use hand on hotel then use hand on telescope
[close]

Potch

Thanks the mom... but I don't see anything out of the ordinary when I look at it.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

themom

Potch
Spoiler
did you find the diary? I think I did that before I could look at the embankment
[close]

Potch

I thought I had already found that, but I'll go back and look at it again.

Potch

Spoiler
I went back and read the journal again.  Can't find bookseller.  Can't look at embankment.  Saw the guy peek out from behind the statue, but didn't see him again.  ARGH. :-)
[close]

TassieDevil

Birdcall spoiler

Spoiler
Use Audio to reverse the call, Use recorder on Bookseller, Take pin of table
[close]

And no - the electric torch doesn't work, need a flash or other light

TassieDevil

Quote from: Potch on Thu 16/06/2005 20:52:00
Embankment
Spoiler
Ask someone where to find books, I guess you need a reason to highlight - or allow to look at...
[close]

TassieDevil

Quote from: maggie on Thu 16/06/2005 19:30:50
Am I the only one having trouble shadowing Guiseppe?
I,ve read previous posts and know roughly where to stand to avoid him seeing me but I can't seem to get up the big hill fast enough to stop him disappearing on me.
Iv'e tried double clicking and changing the game resolution but nothing works. Has anyone got any suggestions how I can speed things up so I don't lose him?

Yep, I have the same problem. The cursor is busy - shown as an hourglass. I can hide behind the steps!, not behind the house and can't get into the crack... Maybe we have to have something before we can follow him properly?

Potch

I can't believe how much trouble I'm having.  i just can't seem to figure ay of this out on my own....

Spoiler
  How do I record a bird voice?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk