Speech.vox present without reason

Started by JpSoft, Mon 25/05/2009 22:31:42

Previous topic - Next topic

JpSoft

Well, after a failed try to include voices, we canceled it and now we are trying to delete the referebces in the scirpt. Even when all the references was deleted, speech.vox is still generated every time the game start. Could this be fixed?

Jp

Trent R

Quote from: Pumaman on Mon 18/05/2009 20:02:27
Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 13/05/2009 22:00:18
Btw, I have this issue, that keeps bugging me, without having any speech files, a speech vox (1kb) is created and thus game considers speech is available. Is there a way to get rid of it from appearing every time I compile the game?

You might have a .PAM file, or a syncdata.dat file in the game folder. If so, delete them and it should stop generating the VOX

From the 3.2 beta thread. Perhaps this will help?

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

JpSoft

Well, im using 3.1.2 SP1. Anyway, i will check this and post the results.

Jp

Trent R

Oops, I didn't mean that you had to upgrade to the beta, I was just saying is that is where I found the information.

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk