AGS logo for share (logo for web pages)

Started by Madraccoon, Thu 01/10/2009 09:11:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Madraccoon

Good morning all... I tried to find AGS logo that i can put to my web pages, and i found a thread that noted:

"Actually, one of the things about AGS is having no splash screen, logo or anything at all that might get in the way of the final product. Everyone is encouraged to credit AGS as they see fit. You can make your own logo, if you wish." (Rui 'Trovatore' Pires)

...so i made one that can be used by anyone...

The small one

...and the bigger one  ;D

This logo (with some more 3D elements) is on its way to the "Final Product" too  ;)
Madraccoon...
Odd animal with more hope than potential XD

Jared

Cool. I'll put it in the sidebar of my blog with a caption saying "AGS user" as a sign of solidarity.

Bear in mind my blog is viewed by 4.5 fellow misanthropes and I give the link to nobody, so it will do absolutely nothing to raise awareness for AGS. I'm just hoping to show off and maybe start a mini-trend..

Igor Hardy

Thanks for the logo. I added it to my blog.

Of course as far as promoting AGS goes new reviews of AGS games would be even more beneficial than spreading the logo...

Gudforby

TerranRich

Ooh, can this thread be for creating our own AGS logos for other people to use?

EDIT:

Madraccoon

Quote from: Gudforby on Tue 06/10/2009 10:38:17
Where can I buy that cup...??  ;D

I can send ya the text in a vector format and the blue as ral-colour... just go to local printing house and ask them to create one =)
(actually, i have that mug now)

;D ;D ;D
Madraccoon...

m0ds

What's in the reflection of the cup? Looks like Reality on the Norm street or something! But it's certainly not a bad logo. It'd be neat to hide 'relevant' things/games in the reflection, and make a bunch of them ;)

Knox

Thats one nice looking cup...Im savin' it to my sprites folder!

PS: How did you make it? 3d program or all in photoshop?
--All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Bulbapuck

Quote from: Madraccoon on Thu 15/10/2009 16:37:03
Quote from: Gudforby on Tue 06/10/2009 10:38:17
Where can I buy that cup...??  ;D

I can send ya the text in a vector format and the blue as ral-colour... just go to local printing house and ask them to create one =)
(actually, i have that mug now)

;D ;D ;D

Would you mind sending me that as well, it would make the perfect coffee cup :D

Madraccoon

;D

Teh cup in the pic is done with 3D tools (3DS MAX), when i get back from my travels, i will link the vectored image used in the cup and cups ral-color to this thread  :D

Then we all can create more blue cups  8)
Madraccoon...

Madraccoon

Quote from: Mods on Thu 15/10/2009 16:39:45
What's in the reflection of the cup? Looks like Reality on the Norm street or something! But it's certainly not a bad logo. It'd be neat to hide 'relevant' things/games in the reflection, and make a bunch of them ;)

..reflection is from the basic hdr library of my tool im using (3DS MAX)
Madraccoon...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk