AGS Awards 2010! [RESULTS!]

Started by , Sat 08/01/2011 17:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

bicilotti

cat

Aaaah, still so many games to play...

abstauber

Thanks Bicilotti and Pumaman!

Gosh, I have played like 4 games of these... Let's see if I can catch up this weekend, but the new job keeps me busy like hell

Igor Hardy

Nominations are not working again!

bicilotti

Quote from: Ascovel on Sat 29/01/2011 05:22:28
Nominations are not working again!

Indeed, since this aagternoon ( which is quite strange ); pm'd CJ!

bicilotti

CJ's not around and the noms'll close soon.

Hence I'll grant an extension, aka 48 hours from when the nom page goes up again.

m0ds

D'oh! Thanks for the extension. I'll get my nominations in when it's fixed  :=

Pumaman

Sorry about this, it seems like the server doesn't have enough RAM to run ASP.NET and keeps shutting it down.

I've restarted it for now, but I probably need to upgrade to a better server before we can go live with the new website.

I've also extended the nominations deadline to 1 Feb at 23:30 GMT

bicilotti

Quote from: Pumaman on Sun 30/01/2011 19:48:08
[...]

Hooray and thanks!

Last days to vote, this time for RUALZZ!!!!1!!

SSH

bicilotti

Quote from: SSH on Tue 01/02/2011 06:12:09
Seems to be cacked again  :'(

%&£%£

pm'd the Man. IIRC voting is on a different machine, so we should bypass the problem.

Pumaman

Igor Hardy

Thanks. Too bad the server is giving trouble at such time.

So how does it work after the downtime? A few more hours of voting left?

bicilotti

Quote from: Ascovel on Fri 04/02/2011 19:20:36
So how does it work after the downtime? A few more hours of voting left?

Till 23:00 GMT of saturday. VOTE NOW!

bicilotti

bicilotti

Noms are over, stop voting! And watch this space!

bicilotti

Quadruple post!  :=

I will wait for CJ to erase the forum wide announcement before officialy closing the nominations and announcing the nominees on the wiki. Until then (hopefully tomorrow) here's a pathetic excuse for a noms presentation: AGS Awards 2010 nominees!

And please tell me what time/hours you'd be more likely able to attend the ceremony

Dualnames

AWESOME AWESOME NOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT!  :D :D :D :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Quote from: bicilotti on Sun 06/02/2011 02:52:52
And please tell me what time/hours you'd be more likely able to attend the ceremony

I'm not sophisticated enough to attend things in cyberspace like you crazy kids do today. I can't afford one of those virtual reality suits and spinning chairs like I saw in that documentary The Lawnmower Man. Is there no chance we can get a downloadable ceremony like in years past? (For old farts like myself who avoid the information super highway because all you kids drive like maniacs?)  :'(

Ryan Timothy B

Hey Bici, that url is throwing me an Untrusted Connection warning. Just so ya know. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk