Bug Report

Started by PyroFalkon, Wed 16/07/2003 04:46:50

Previous topic - Next topic

PyroFalkon

I was testing a game the other day and felt like a real idiot because I was pulling up my GUIs, which crashed every time I did so. I finally traced the problem... if you ask the AGS to pull up a cursor that does not exist, it crashes. (It happened that I had loaded pics for my mode cursors, but forgot to for my standard pointer). I mean, I understand WHY, but if you can put a message that actually says the cause, it'll keep newbies like me from being confused. ^_^

Oh, and in the full To Do list, I really like the idea of showing multiple items. If nothing else, it will help in beta, if you're trying to make sure the player can't get an item back after he's supposed to have lost it, or something like that.

~PF

PyroFalkon

I withdraw my bug report. I just realized that there IS a warning message when the command is given to delete a pic that basically says "Don't do it if it's used, or AGS will crash."

Sorry for being a blind moron. ^_^

~PF

Pumaman

Heh, this is why there was no Delete command originally. As you noticed, the warning message is there for a reason  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk