2005 MITTENS OFFICIAL INFO AND ROLLCALL THREAD! TREMBLE!

Started by Helm, Mon 30/05/2005 12:14:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Helm

WINTERKILL

Andail

Disco, you will bring a deckchair and a hammock? How much did your private jet cost?

Pumaman

How much will it cost to hire a tent? It sounds like a much preferable option to lugging one onto the plane.

Grundislav

Jet, for your chart, I am arriving in Athens on the 14th at 17:55.

Pet Terry

Great to hear you're coming, Grundislav.

I'll be bringing a tent with me. It'll hold two people + luggage comfortably, but if we leave luggage out it can hold three people (if needed). So Jet or anyone else who doesn't have a tent, I can share my tent with you.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Disco

Quote from: Andail on Thu 07/07/2005 20:24:31
Disco, you will bring a deckchair and a hammock? How much did your private jet cost?

Hehe, I don't like to discuss figures. :D

The hammock thing is in case we are allowed to sleep under the stars (I'm not spoiled, but waking up in a bonafide furnace does not appeal). Besides, I'm due for a whole new bed, portable or otherwise.

Disco

Quote from: Pumaman on Thu 07/07/2005 20:33:28
How much will it cost to hire a tent? It sounds like a much preferable option to lugging one onto the plane.

Club Agia Anna's pricelist lists large tent (by large, I'm assuming 6) rentals at 11,10 euros a night. After an extra 2% taxes, it comes to about 2 euros/person. I'm up for splitting a rental :)

AGA

So 'overnight adults' is if you've brought your own tent and don't need to rent? I plan on taking my tent, it's nice and portable, and I'd rather save the hire charge...

Disco

I interpreted 'overnight adults' as the cost per day for just you being there. The 'large/small tent' charge I believe is for each night you have your own tent up, and the 'large/small tent rental' is the cost to rent and put one up per night. Since your tent only has space for one, it might actually turn out cheaper to rent and disregard privacy :-\.

jetxl

My college will close for vacation next week. I don't have internet at home (the old provider is blocked while the new one claims I still have internet. all because my brother who always payed for the bill has moved out of the house), so I can't read the forums. Still, I think there won't be any big problems involving mittens 2005.
So I'll see you all on the 14th of august.

Goldmund

Ha!

Sign me in... or, should I say... US!

After so big a struggle I will be there with my Donna-animations-drawing wife.
The trip will be a delightful combo: a Honeymoon/Mittens/Work one.

We will come to Greece a bit earlier to spend two romantic newly-wed evenings eating mousaka, drinking ouzo and not throwing toilet paper into the loos.
Then we will go to the camping ground with you guys and beside having fun I'm going to interview you for the article on independent gamewritting for my magazine.

So, my dear Helmovski - sign two more people in!

jetxl

That brings us to 18 mitteneers and 3 maybeneers.

Nacho

Thanks for making my day Goldmund! :D Two good news in one. One of the most magic guys I've ever meet is coming... and his female counterpart! Lore will have someone to talk about if we, "TEH GUYS", start focusing all the conversations into "puzzles" and "boobs".

Dart, how's your status now?
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Helm

This is great news! Awesome, Glodmnu. We'll be happy to have you, I hope you and your wench enjoy greece. Well I know you will. If she doesn't, punch her, it's allowed here.

Now if Dart also decides to come, the nerd sausagefest aspect of mittens will be greatly diminished :( :(
WINTERKILL

Layabout

I doubt I will be able to attend. Because there is this girl. And she is coming back to me. And I have to make an effort this time. Because I dont want to screw it up. And buggering off 2 weeks after we get back together will not be good.

Although, things change,.....
I am Jean-Pierre.

Andail

Goldie, my forehead sweats with delight after reading your latest post. My recent time has been so devoid of pleasant news, but this saved my entire week.
It'll also be great meeting Dominika again.

So, see you there, bro'!

Dart

Quote from: Farlander on Thu 14/07/2005 12:07:13
Dart, how's your status now?

Well, report cards are supposed to be mailed home tomorrow, so we'll see then. ^_^

However, there might be a little issue... I'm supposed to visit my relatives in France this summer, and they said that mid-to-late August would be the best time, which is approximately when Mittens starts. >_< I'll try to come to France earlier, but I might have to bring my best friend and significant other along in order to come... that is, if they don't mind and you guys don't mind. I think they will, so they'll probably won't come. But it's a possibility that they might.

I'll have more details by the end of this week. :D And in case you're worried, nope, the increasing airplane fare cost isn't a problem.

Helm

if you have to bring an entourage, so be it. It's your vacation, I can't stop you. The idea is for mittens people to come mainly, but I don't think anyone would object to an exception.
WINTERKILL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk