AGS Awards 2015: SOON

Started by , Fri 25/12/2015 09:57:49

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashPL

Alright, voted! :D

And thank you so much for including our little dinosaur game! That was unexpected, but totally pleasant for us. :) Congratulations for all the other nominees as well!

selmiak

Quotee're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /site/awards/ on this server.

You do not have permission to access this server. Before trying again, close your browser, run anti-virus and anti-spyware software and remove any viruses and spyware from your computer.

Your technical support key is: 4d07-1a46-b40c-8ddc

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact the WEBMA5TER and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

???

does the script check for referers that I usually block?

Cassiebsg

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 21/03/2016 22:00:58

Same problem here. :~(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

LostTrainDude

Voted! 8-)
Thanks everybody, especially the staff :D
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

AGA

Quote from: KodiakBehr on Mon 21/03/2016 18:49:34
Thanks for this AGA.  If possible, grateful if you add Problem as the co-creator of Rogue State.

It is a wiki!  I just used the names given in the 'main author' field in the games database.  Fixed it now though.

Quote from: paolo on Mon 21/03/2016 21:21:06
Yay, voting is OPEN!

"AGS Awards votes close at 17:59 GMT on Monday 04 April 2016", reads the banner.

Given that the clocks go forward next weekend, is that 18.59 British Summer Time?

BST.

Problem

I'm really happy and honoured to see Rogue State nominated for 5 categories - but to be fair, there has never been a Demo for Rogue State. So I don't think we should have been nominated for the "Best Demo" category. :)

Anyway, congratulations to all nominees!

AGA

Quote from: Problem on Tue 22/03/2016 08:43:40
I'm really happy and honoured to see Rogue State nominated for 5 categories - but to be fair, there has never been a Demo for Rogue State. So I don't think we should have been nominated for the "Best Demo" category. :)

Anyway, congratulations to all nominees!

Thanks for your honesty.  I've removed Rogue State from Best Demo, and the next down the nominations league (Reality on the Norm: Reality Check 4 DEMO (Cancelled)) is now up.

Atavismus

Dustbowl nominated in 4 categories?! :O
Many thx guyz and gals and congratz to all nominees! :)
I just downloaded some games I didn't play in order to vote in the best conditions.

NickyNyce

Commander Moss and friends are very thankful for the nominations. Congrats to all the game makers that made a game in 2015.

May the slime be with you!

shaun9991

Congratulations to all the nominees! Great to see some of my favourite games from this year get the recognition they deserve :)

Thanks to all those who nominated The Terrible Old Man! That was a very nice surprise :)
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

selmiak

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 21/03/2016 22:33:53
Quote from: selmiak on Mon 21/03/2016 22:00:58

Same problem here. :~(

tried again and it works now! Thanks AGA, no matter if you did anything or not.

I want to vote for mortimer mouse as best character, not the cat. Meh, then I vote for Jimi! :P

Cassiebsg

Thanks, voted...

Had to delete my forum cookies though. (wtf)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AGA

Only think the script checks externally is your forum session.  Everything else is done from the database.  So yeah, clearing cookies would have helped!

Retro Wolf

Just noticed this game of mine has been nominated for best demo. I only added it to the database last year but I made it in 2013 and it was available to download. So I think it ought to be disqualified.

cat

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 25/03/2016 11:55:48
I want to vote for mortimer mouse as best character, not the cat. Meh, then I vote for Jimi! :P

Mortimer is very happy that you like him *squeak*

m0ds

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far! Just under 48 hours to do so if you haven't yet (nod)

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/awards/vote/

StillInThe90s

Very honoured and surprised to have Camp 1 up there amongst the nominees. :-D
I'm still allowed to vote, right? (I voted in categories where my own game was not nominated...)

cat

Is there a date for the ceremony yet?

Mandle

Quote from: cat on Tue 05/04/2016 12:31:13
Is there a date for the ceremony yet?

You need a date for the ceremony, babe?

I'm standing right over here!

Don't be shy, sparkle-eyes!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk