Maybe re-design this icon set please thanks?

Started by , Mon 21/01/2013 23:48:38

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

bit of tongue

We'd like to update this icon set. If you are artistic and want to see your AGS icons exist for a good decade or so, please make yourself known. After seeing the nice new animated awards icons I suggested to lord Berian that new "recruitment" icons might be a nice feature. The question is, who in the hell made the old ones???

We can perhaps add some new ones in the same style or someone can have some questionable spare time to make all new ones. So what topics require a new cool icon? These:
An updated link thank you Khris!
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile

If you can think of additional "I can help with" items, do suggest them to. Can't guarantee inclusion but as AGA is quite happy to update this feature of your membership, now is a good time to make a note.

I've asked for "PR" (people who are good at spreading the word about games) and "Publishing" (people who can help distribute games)

Khris

Couldn't see anything in my Modify Profile page, here's a view of all the icons: click

AGA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk