Hotspot - 17-22
Hajo - 17-24
Dave Gilbert - 17-21
Secret Guest - 14-26
custard - 18-22
YicklePigeon - 15-17

(12)

Disco

Yay, those dates work out splendidly for me, exactly what I was hoping for :). Brittens would end about 3 weeks before Mittens starts, so there should be no extreme AGSer exposure for anyone ;).

Mr Jake

Assuming I finish college early July, Im up for any time after that. Unless it conflicts with Reading, which I believe Im going to again this year.

Becky

Sounds good to Adam and I.

My birthday is July 23rd.  I expect cake.

magintz

I can't see any problems with those dates. But I'm still not 100% sure if I am going.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Chicky

Pumaman

Super-dooper.

Now where's Farlander with some Mittens dates when you need him ;)

Pet Terry

You wouldn't believe it how many times I have bugged him about it. :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

AGA

Reading is August bank holiday every year, Jake. Not in July.

Brittens is going to be somewhere near Cardiff, Wales. Possibly in my home, if few enough people want to come, possibly at a campsite.

Matt Goble

July sounds good to me.

Are you sure you want to even consider hosting this at your house  :o :o

M0Ds would no doubt almost break his neck in some re-enactment of last year's tree stunt...

And Layabout would end up sleeping in your front door hugging a crate of beer.

;D

AGA

I've had large (and I mean large) numbers of people stay in my house before, with minimal lasting damage.

I'm sure the average AGSer is capable of keeping their destructive urges under control for a week :)

RLacey

Gatecrashing is so tempting...
http://www.laceyware.com - Free Games!

http://www.adventuregamers.com/underground - I'm a writer, don't you know...

edmundito

Looks to me like anytime is the best time to have it. maybe you should just have it tomorrow!
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

LimpingFish

Damn those pesky Irish! >:(

I'm in (I hope).
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Radiant

m0ds

LOL, Matt! Well - as AGA said those kind of things have to be controlled, take Mittens 2004 for example - had anyone tripped over inside they probably would've destroyed 2004 trinkets :P I won't be able to make these days, I've just checked my college term time and this year its from 18th April 2006 to 21st July 2006. It seems most convinient for the rest though, and I should definitely be able to make Spain :)

voh

A campsite in Britain? I don't care if it's summer by that time, it still freaks me out to think about it :P
Still here.

Pumaman

It wouldn't be Brittens without everyone sheltering in the big tent from the pouring rain outside, though!

Matt Goble

Quote from: Pumaman on Thu 02/02/2006 19:14:02
It wouldn't be Brittens without everyone sheltering in the big tent from the pouring rain outside, though!

Don't forget the nominated BBQ operator half-in / half-out of the tent supplying the rest of us with food.  That person has a name and it is M0Ds!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk