Offer Your Services - 2004 to 2011

Started by , Wed 21/04/2004 00:05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

acolite246

Background Art
I can do light background art for games, preferably low-res.
Web Design
Definitely can do Web Design, as I'm a web designer - see here
Coding
I can do you some coding.
Music
MIDI w/ Garageband.

Keep in mind that I have a lot of stuff to do during the week with school and all, but during the weekends I can usually get in a bunch of progress.

Visit my site if you are interested!

BTW I am in the process of updating my website regarding my web design profession, but there is a contact link on my site. I don't want to provide it here for spam reasons.
Juggernaut Games' Lead Designer

My site may cure the common cold.

Fireball16

I've got some pictures of a bar and items to give away were made to go on another game but lost touch with the makers give credit to me if used
pm me if you want them  :)

nos es posterus
*we are the future*

Crimson Wizard

7 march 2010: I have to say that I am currently unavailable, as working on my own short projects and also helping few other people in projects of their own. I'll update this post when situation changes.

What can I do?
I am a coder myself, and I guess I am getting better at AGS scripting lately, so I can do scripting, even lots of it.
I can invent puzzles, technical ones, or crazy and unobvious ones.
I can design and write a story, and dialogs perhaps, however, assuming writing is in "international" english, it is better for someone more capable at english language to check my writing afterwards ;), because I am not a native engish speaker.
I may actually draw, I can be fairly good with simple paint programs, as it seems (if I have enough dedication, that is ;)); I can also draw in GIMP, but cannot say I am too good in that. Yet I draw static objects better than animated ones.
I can be an alpha- or beta-tester. It appears I have a thing for thourough testing and a good eye for minor flaws.
Don't expect me to make music though. All I can do are simple MIDIs.

You can check two my MAGS games to see what I can do:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ohm12xt1oko/TheDeed.zip
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=39197.0

Well, that's it.
I could join anyone who has interesting concept of a short or medium-length game. I don't want to participate in something stupid ;)
If you consider calling me, feel free to send me PM, email or signal through MSN (I have my contact info right in my profile).

micamic

Music
I'm professional music composer and digital music performer. I can make music for your game In many different styles depending on your demands â€" orchestral, ambient, jazz etc. I made soundtrack to great game Downfall : http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=37767.0
For non-profit projects I offer my services for free.
If you’re interested visit my homepage:
www.micamic.ovh.org/vintage_player.html
http://www.myspace.com/m_michalski

XyloCub

Music

I'm a professional composer looking to get some gaming music credits. I've got 20 years composing experience with acoustic instrumentals and vocals. I've been a life-long adventure gamer, so I know how music affects a game, as well as how to use the music appropriately to accent what is happening at the time.  As a musician and a gamer, I know that poor music or "stock" music samples can greatly take away from a game. I create all original compositions, set to fit the mood of your story, in all styles from happy and cartoonish to dark and suspenseful. Listen to some of my existing acoustic work at www.facebook.com/JamisonAlderson. As I am building a "portfolio" of gaming credits, I am willing to do projects of all scales for free. E-mail me at AldersonJL@gmail.com if you have a project you'd like to work with me on!

~Xylocub

Synthetique

Animation / Character Animation
This is what i love doing. I only made games just because I wanted to animate things. I like making long and complex animations as well as simple movement and expressions.

No project is too small or too big. I have lots of time at the moment and I'd love to help anyone. I don't care if the art is ugly or beautiful. I still love seeing it come to life. <3

Add me on msn: kim_sandstedt@hotmail.com
Or send me an email: kim.sandstedt@gmail.com

abstauber

You are kidding, right? Free animations? Samples = you are hired ;D

Get your hands off him, I've spottet this first  :=

Calin Leafshade

nooo... I was going to steal him..

I'll fight you for him...

arj0n

Watch it guys: while two dogs are fighting for a bone, a third runs away with it...  :P

Wonkyth

Can we place bets?
My bet is on THIS arm:
Quote from: abstauber on Fri 27/11/2009 09:58:25
Get your hands off him, I've spottet this first  :=

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Synthetique

Fight fight fight! ;D
I'll search through my harddrives when I get back home later today and upload some old samples. ^^

[edit]
Oops.. I forgot. Sorry. >,<

Czar

Ok.
A sketch artist (BG, chars), freelance offers his work, he he. Not too lousy lately :) Can't show you much cause I don't have it online, but if you feel incapable on your art side, definetly PM me.

Peace.

edit: synthetique, maybe we should team up?   ::)
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

bosa

Music - I have composed music for many game titles ranging from adventure to RPG. I've had quite a bit of experience in the gaming world and symphonies, so I know enough about music to make your game flourish. I usually stick with the classical and symphonic genres, but I am capable of more than that.

Here are some examples:

Love of Marion

Avalon

Fellers

You may send your requests by email: bosa123@gmail.com

ginanubismon

Character Art.

I can design a character for 3d Modelers to use and make a character turnabout, I have no real experience working with others but is willing to learn.

What I can do:

Furry
Anime-style
cartoonish

What I can't do

Photo realistic
Detailed machines

PM if interested.
"I shall call thee, Roger Ellison David Nicouli Etcher Calvin Kevin Sue in honor of what kind of a big jack@$$ you had been to guys like me." ADR -01 Jabberwock Type on fanfiction writers.

Theme

Hi. I'm a average skilled artist who wants to help on fast projects and simple art

I can make props your game
I can do backgrounds in 3d or 2d
Characters in 3d and 2d
I'm not really animator but I can do small animations on 3d or lowres

nothing too complex, the simpler the better

If you want some help I would like to know the project that I'm working with, like the story and the progress of stuff, I really like to see the game developing.

o/

mouthuvmine

I just got my project studio back together (it's been eslewhere for almost two years) and would really like to try my hand at Voice acting.
Just a heads up, you'll really have to have worked with voice acting already, as I have no idea how to format the end product to send you,
but I'm super interested in trying.

If you'd be interested in having me try your project out, just PM with something to record for you.

My normal accent is a really flat sounding western (american), but I can convincingly affect my pitch, and I'm willing to try out other accents, but no promises.

Thanks for your consideration.

sun

Hi everyone!!

I've got a fantastic, FANTASTIC idea for a game that i've been tinkering with for ages now - and after narrowing it down to AGS as the proper medium, i tried doing it myself - but can't get past the scripting involved.

I'm looking for a partner to work with on this, someone who knows even the basics to get by. It's going to be great. I would be contributing backgrounds, sprites, and dialogue to the project, and you would be the programmer - making the game function - and even helping out wherever you see fit!

I don't want to give away too much, but i'm a very creative individual and this is a bold new updating on old 8-bit NES classics such as Uninvited & Shadowgate - truly an innovative way of using the AGS Editor.

I can't stress how serious I am on this, it will be a ton of fun, and am hoping that someone out there with some knowledge of this program will be willing to work alongside me on this!

Please get back to me on here, or give me an email at
mancalledsun@gmail.com

:)

Ketskari

I'm an artist/digital painter. Can do:

Character Art
Sketches, comic-bookish portraits, costume designs, anything in that vain.

Background Art
My strength is in fantasy, Classical or somewhat surreal scenes.

Gallery - http://kwieskita.deviantart.com/gallery/
PMing should get a pretty speedy response. :) Every now and then I get busy (exams, tests, other projects, etc), but I can usually manage an hour or two of drawing a day.

May 18, 2010 -- At this time, I can't take any more "free" requests.

Essence

Writing/Story Design
-I offer my services as an original story designer/writer. I'm willing to work around anything that has to do with the story, dialogue, script, characters, etc. As long as it has to do with words and ideas you can count on me being interested. I haven't worked on any games before this but I'm trying to break into a team somewhere so that I can start getting some projects under my belt. I don't feel like posting my life story on here so if you have further inquiries then send me an e-mail or private message. I hope that my lack of experience within AGS doesn't turn anyone away from me before seeing what I I'm capable/incapable of doing.

Thank you.

Tentacles

Music:

I've been writing music for about 3 years, if you guys need any help with music, go ahead and post a request. If you need help figuring out what I need to know, I can make a template for you.

Backrounds:

I've been making parallax maps for other games I've been making for myself in other engines, and will provide s0o9me source backrounds soon.

I'll see what else I can come up with. As you can tell, grammar and scripting are not my strong suie.XD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk