UFOs(Gnap) Beavis and Butthead and Duckman

Started by BernardThreepwood, Mon 11/10/2010 20:53:04

Previous topic - Next topic

BernardThreepwood

(This may be breaking the first golden rule, but I don't know where else to post ???)  Ever since the dark day when Homeoftheunderdogs.org went from being the best site on the internet to a mere information base, I have not been able to locate a place to download (or buy possibly) the amazing (and extreamly underrated games) UFOs, (aka Gnap), Beavis and Butthead Virtual Stupidity, and Duckman Legend of the Fall.  If there is anyone of these forums who knows and will share with me how to locate any of these games (expecially UFOs), it would be MONUMENTALLY appreciated.  Thanks in advance

BT

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: BernardThreepwood on Mon 11/10/2010 20:53:04
(This may be breaking the first golden rule, but I don't know where else to post ???)

That's what this thread is for: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=29796.0

Also, welcome to the forums.

Khris

These are all commercial games, not AGS games. You're asking for stuff illegal to download, technically.

BernardThreepwood

Quote from: Khris on Mon 11/10/2010 21:51:33
These are all commercial games, not AGS games. You're asking for stuff illegal to download, technically.
I am not necessarily asking for an illegal download as I am asking for a location.  These games used to be up for download on Homeoftheunderdogs.org, and I though maybe someone had a link, but I would also gladly buy games of such quality

BernardThreepwood

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 11/10/2010 21:08:58
Quote from: BernardThreepwood on Mon 11/10/2010 20:53:04
(This may be breaking the first golden rule, but I don't know where else to post ???)

That's what this thread is for: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=29796.0

Also, welcome to the forums.
Thanks for the link and thanks for the welcome!

m0ds

Some help has been provided in the Game-seek thread, good luck!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk