[COMPLETE] BAKE SALE: 결단력 빨간아요 :: Red Volition

Started by PC1.ZE & PC2.TL, Mon 05/12/2011 23:06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

PC1.ZE & PC2.TL

결단력 빨간아요:
구워 판매 구성 부품.

이것은 전투 로봇에 초점을 맞춘 작은 게임이다. 당신에게 약간의 혼란에 저자의 관심에도 불구하고 그것을 즐겨주십시오.

Red Volition:
A "Bake Sales" components.

It focused on the battle robot is a small game. Some confusion for you, despite the author's interest, please enjoy it.

紅色的意志
一個烘烤銷售的一個組成部分。

這是一個專注於機器人在戰鬥中的小遊戲。儘管作者的混亂你有點的權益,請享受它。

レッドボリション
ベイクセールの構成部分。

これは、戦闘でロボットに焦点を当てた小さなゲームです。あなたに少し混乱で、著者の関心にもかかわらず、それをお楽しみください。

m0ds

Random, but great! I like the direction this is headings.

Happy bakings  8)

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Darth Mandarb

If you wish to include [that language] in your post that's fine, but please update the thread to include English translations as well.

Ponch

This game looks very cool. The bake sale thanks you, mysterious stranger(s).  :D

Igor Hardy

Do you guarantee that such great amounts of red won't burn out the players' eyes?

PC1.ZE & PC2.TL

실제 한 남자를위한 온라인 유혹 팁:
Online Seduction Tips for the man who is the real one

희생하지 않고 다이어트를 원하십니까?
Want to diet without making sacrifices?

m0ds:
내 친구는 몇 주간 베이킹되는에 무작위로 말할 수 있습니다.
My friends are say random to which a few weeks is the baking%%%

Miguel:
이 공자 그래픽 미소라고합니다.
Make say smile for this Confucius Graphics http://www.zwani.com/graphics/confucius_says/

Darth Mandarb:
그것은 한국 한글,하지만 내가 미리 규칙을 읽어 때문에 영어 설명을 넣어.
Korean is my wishing. ##The Englished has being fine, upon by rules.

Ponch:
베이킹 자체 보상됩니다.
Bakings are new that rewards by giving over.

Ascovel:
Eye2o는 구운 요리 제조법을 위해 사용됩니다.
Eye2o is used in for baked dish recipe. http://www.eye2o.com/

http://www.404errorpages.com/images/image003.png
edit by darth - non game related image removed

Ponch

Awesomes! It's is beings like teh Oceanspirts Dennis is has posteds!

Icey

I can't understand a thing going here. I can't even half way under stand teh speekings of OSD.

Anyhow the game reminds me of the virtual boy. Depending on how long the game is it shouldn't hurt yours eyes unless you play in the dark and for a long period of time.

Khris

The English texts are the google translations. In other words, this guy actually wrote about seduction tips and diets.
Deliberately adding a random 404 picture doesn't really help.

The screens are hosted on the domain of a Jennifer Kuglin in Seattle.

The plot thickens.

Edit: The screenies do remind me of hofmeier's.

Dualnames

Well, brains should be for those that use it. Dense person reports this is done by a famous agser, and failing to realize who it is, should be a crime against humanity. I am terribly hooked, and I find this post ^___^
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ghost

So... is that the robo game we were promised?

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: PC1.ZE & PC2.TL on Tue 06/12/2011 04:07:41Darth Mandarb:
그것은 한국 한글,하지만 내가 미리 규칙을 읽어 때문에 영어 설명을 넣어.
Korean is my wishing. ##The Englished has being fine, upon by rules

I have no idea what that means and the first post is still not updated with English.

Obviously this is some kind of gag/secret I wasn't kept in the loop about.

So while I'll be a good sport (and not lock this) we still need to stay on target and follow the rules.

Chicky

SpacePirateCaine

I don't think this is a joke, actually - Google translate just sucks when translating from East Asian languages. He's speaking in Korean, and though I have to translate from Korean to Japanese, the text isn't as weird as it seems.

@PC1.ZE & PC2.TL:

안녕하십니까 게임은 매우 재미있게 보이는 노력 말야 계속해서 만들어 주십시오.
연유하러, 여기는 한국어가 통하는 사람은 적으므로, 지극히 심플에서도 영어로 열심히 해 주십시오.
포럼에 잘 오셨습니다!
일본어로부터 번역했으므로, 잘못된 한국어라면 죄송합니다.

(Hello! Your game looks very interesting, and I hope that you continue to work hard on it. Please note that there are very few people that understand Korean on the forums, so please try to communicate in English, even if it's very simple. Welcome to the forums! I translated this text from Japanese, so I apologize if the Korean has mistakes.)
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Technocrat

So, I'm going to be like one out of three people on here to understand what's going on? Super!

miguel

QuoteMiguel:
이 공자 그래픽 미소라고합니다.
Make say smile for this Confucius Graphics http://www.zwani.com/graphics/confucius_says/

I make many smile for that Confucius Graphics!
Thank you, very funny site.

Good luck with your project.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

AnasAbdin

cut him some slack... this looks great. couldn't understand a word or what's going on but I think it's cool. Maybe it's time to add a room for non-english-international-AGS-whatever-people??? :D

google.translated:
멋진 그래픽. 하지만 이곳 사람 그리고 난 무슨 일이 일어 나는지 이해 수 없습니다. 더 설명을 보시기 바랍니다. OMG 저는 한국 말하는거야! 가슴이 가슴이 가슴이!!

m0ds

LOL -

Spoiler

it doesn't take much effort to find out what this is really all about (and by who) :P Which is why I thought the angle, or direction of headings, is very cool. "Themed" production threads are a lot of fun, but yeah maybe Darth should've been told cos it could have led to a lock ;) I assume being confused was part of the fun - well, I found it fun to try and work out WTH... Dig deeper, Neo  8)
[close]

Ponch

The Confucius Say page was fun. It reminded me of the old Shadow Warrior game.

Fortune Cookie say "Baseball wrong. Man with 4 balls cannot walk."  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk