COSMOS QUEST III: THE MINES OF ISAGOR - The game is removed by its author

Started by Iliya, Wed 30/07/2008 22:45:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Definetely not a bad decision. At least it doesn't seem bad to me. Except that it would really make the game less appealing to those that haven't played the first two. Just a thought, doesn't mean it's a right one.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Bai Karl

Yes, it's a normal thing when there are two previous free Cosmos Quest games, the third to be commercial. And the price isn't too high.

Iliya

Cosmos Quest III: The Mines of Isagor (90% complete)
Release date: 6th April 2009

dirk delshire

I'd be willing to pay as long as you put some quality control in and iron out any bugs before launch.
OMEGA Works Lead Director
Sometimes the art defines the artist but I believe artist defines himself...

Iliya

Quote from: dirk delshire on Mon 02/03/2009 23:23:44
I'd be willing to pay as long as you put some quality control in and iron out any bugs before launch.

Added:
- labels when the mouse is over hotspot, object or character
- automatic switch to icon "Go" when the mouse is over area for the next room (without losing the last chosen icon - look, do, talk and etc.)
- SkipUntilCharacterStops function (if double click is called and mouse is over area for the next room the game skips walking to the edge of the room)
- footstep sounds (depends on the type the walkable area)
- idle views for the characters

Note: This changes are NOT applied in the DEMO that is available for download.

PS: No dead ends :)

Iliya

A new music theme added in the download section of the official website of Cosmos Quest:

Night-Long - http://www.cosmos-quest.com/ENRAVOTA-Night-Long.mp3

cireja

Hello everybody,

I understand that, Harg, you are Kinanev, right?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk