Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold (Updated 2012-11-15)

Started by Tarantula, Wed 06/12/2006 19:02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

These are very good news!

Your pics look very promising! I like the style and I am happy, that you decided to go on with it!  :D

Good luck for your project!

Matti

Beautiful screens. I'm totally looking forward to this one.

Iliya

This pixeal-art screens are one of the best in the whole AGS games database!

Tarantula

Thanks for the comments everyone! They're giving me a lot of strength to push forward :)

Quote from: Cyrus on Sun 20/03/2011 09:26:55When will you set up a website?

I'll set one up closer to the release. Right now I'm focusing 100% on wrapping up the first episode of the game.

Quote from: Fitz on Sun 20/03/2011 14:17:04On an unrelated note, the title reminded me of this song :)

Ah, Primus. One of my favourite bands :)

Takyon

Really excited about this, brilliant story by the sounds of it and great graphics.
ghost.

Mati256

I almost missed this one!
It looks great and knowing it's still going on are great news! Keep on with the great work!
My Blog! (En Español)

Armageddon

I wish I knew how people drew backgrounds like yours, the anti-aliasing is perfect. Is it all done by hand? Every pixel.

Peder 🚀

Tarantula

Quote from: Armageddon on Sun 03/04/2011 04:47:40
I wish I knew how people drew backgrounds like yours, the anti-aliasing is perfect. Is it all done by hand? Every pixel.

I'm glad you like them :) In some situations I use a line tool with automated anti-aliasing, but most of the time I have to do it the hard way... pixel by pixel. It takes a lot of patience, but in the end I think it's worth it. I'm using good ol' Paint Shop Pro 9, by the way.

Here's two pictures showing how I progress with backgrounds. I thought they might be interesting to you.

By the way, these backgrounds are not final yet. I feel there's still room for improvement :)

Tabata

Wonderful

Thank you for showing this!

I love to study, how those bg's "grow".

Fitz

You know, it's not often that the creative process itself looks so PRETTY! At least mine is usually a chaos of doodles that I then clean up until it looks acceptable ::) Aaanyway, looks great!

SuperDre

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW..... this looks absolutely amazing, there's so much talent on this board.. Looking forward to playing it..

Saberteeth

Oh HELL YES! I was the one who PMed you long ago(3 years ago, in fact) about the progress of the game if you still remember. :)
The screenshots look amazing, I can't wait to play this!

Sughly

Only just came across this, looks amazing! Definately looking forward to this one...

spiderman_0710

I came across with this right now ... this looks amazing ... i wonder how´s the project going ... any news ?
Good luck with your project.

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk