Pirate Fry 2: The Hand of Anturus...

Started by Squinky, Thu 24/10/2002 06:27:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Squinky

Beta-Testers!
Okay, for the beta testers, Rickj set me up a "secret" forum awhile ago so you'll need to go here and sign up
http://artheartsoul.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/blusoft/YaBB.cgi
Then Rick can give you access to the pirate fry part of the forum. So just to clarify, when you sign up, you'll only see the public area, so don't freak out! Heh, rick will let you in to the specail area when he gets time....
So if you wanna go ahead and sign up for the board, we should be ready when the beta comes out...
The list of beta-testers is:
Snake
Trapezoid
quickstrike
Gonzo
Rickj
And Ags king, I would like to use you further along in the testing if you don't mind, I'll get in touch with you when I reach that point...
I promise I will release a beta this upcoming sunday or monday...it will probably be a first in a series though, since snake found a lot of problems...
Thanks again people...

RickJ

Arrr! Mates.  Them what got their keys to the beta forum is in the list below.  

* Snake
* Trapezoid

Welcome aboard ....

Quickstrike

"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

RickJ

And now all them beta testers is ready ....

* Snake
* Trapezoid
* Gonzo
* Quikstrike89

Gonzo

Cheers RickJ, looking forward to test-driving Squink's game.

Squinky

Cool, glad things are all setup...The way things are going now, the beta will be ready on monday, I got stumped on some mini game coding....

So....I'll be posting more info soon...

agsking

Should I sign up even though I will start beta testing in the future?
Thanks for leting me beta test, squinky  ;D

RickJ

agsking:  Go ahead and register to the forum.  I will give you access to the beta forum when Squinky tells me to.  He can tell you when that will be.

Squinky

Alrighty, the beta is released...further info on ricks forum....

Trapezoid

Um, the PF beta forum seems to be down.

Squinky

Yeah, I was having a prob with it earlier today....but it seems to be working again...

agsking

Ok i'm signed up. Now I guess its just a matter of waiting...

MillsJROSS

Wow...it's almost done, can't wait.

-MillsJROSS

Squinky

Whelp, I'm taking a short rejuvinating break from fry 2...Hopefully, I will have a finished beta shortly...

MillsJROSS

It's been shortly Squinky! I...am..so...impatient.

-MillsJROSS

Squinky

I hit a brickwall while working on this game, I'm working on a demonslayer game meant for aprils mags, but It took to long....

I'm shooting for july for this game here though, and I'll be glad to be done believe me...

Thanks for your interest though...

Gonzo

Much respect for you solidering on with Pirate Fry 2 even when it has become a bit of a chore, you've really stuck with it. I have trouble doing that with anything creative.

Squinky

Gonzo, I think most of us do....I'm just days away from releasing a pretty cool-ass game , and then I hope to tie up pirate fry pretty soon...

Squinky

********Newsflash****

Pirate Fry 2 is now back in production. Expect more progress reports soon...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk