Primordia

Started by Pinback, Fri 24/09/2010 19:45:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinback

Here's a short story straight out of the Primordial night- enjoy!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have *pre-ordered a hard copy of Primordia from the website.
Your patronage is much appreciated.

* Everybody who pre-ordered will now also recieve a Primordia soundtrack CD, containing select tracks by our resident composer m0ds. I haven't had a chance to update the site for ages, so just thought I'd mention this here.

Dualnames

* Everybody who pre-ordered will also receive TakeSh*t-MakeMasterpieces algorithm, that I made especially for this game.  ;D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Igor Hardy

You damn teasers!

Dualnames

You seem to have an old version also m0ds :P

What a loser!!  :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

cianty

It looks GREAT!

From what I can see that is...
ca. 70% completed

Wonkyth

Yeah, fantastic is all I can think about it! :D
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

markbilly

2011 is going to be such a great year for AGS games! :D

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Pinback

Quote from: Mods on Fri 14/01/2011 00:16:06
I put a short snippet on my youtube to show Jim Spanos, but then remembered he's helping out... hope that's ok!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_nNYYqiLB8

Woo! Thanks Mods, nicely done!

Igor Hardy

Quote from: wonkyth on Fri 14/01/2011 10:49:16
AGS dying hah!

It's in this primordial state to be exact. ;)

Chicky

Any chance of a better quality video guys? The compression on that is painful D:

Game looks brilliant Pinback.

Music is very BASSy Mods, i like!

ALPHATT

very good looking little game, I'll be on the lookout for it.
/sig

kconan

Everything is dripping with awesomely gloomy atmosphere.  That train sequence/animation was really cool.  I'm looking forward to this almost as much as my background  ;D

Pinback

While it may seem like a waste of time to design every single working part of Primordia's main characters, it's actually...
Wait, I forgot my point. Ah well, here's some robot schematics!

EDIT) Oh, and if anyone mentions high resolution again I'm busting Primordia down to Gameboy res! :D

Eggie

I have all of the desktops on the website in rotation on my desktop slideshow. They are delicious

stepurhan

Those are some nice looking schematics you've got there. Glad to see this project is still carrying on.

WHAM

This looks and sounds awesome in every aspect. And hearing how much work people are putting into this, I think it's a pretty safe bet that this will see its release in the near future. Great!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Pinback

Quote from: ModsiE3 on Tue 14/06/2011 00:17:54
Just wanted to say, albeit irrelevant to most right now - what I've seen most recently is absolutely brilliant, really, sock knocking off stuff...

I am totally stuck at the start which is always a good sign of an intelligent game :P

The soundtrack has now hit 70 mins.

I also wanted to check - the website, why does it land on the wallpaper page?

Also, is it okay to put the old video I made for youtube into the release something thread, OR, any chance of a rolling demo?  :=

Keep up the good work gentlemen :)

The website has er... Fallen into ruin I'm afraid. I tried a major overhaul a while back with new graphics that would have allowed me to add content much more easily, but I suck at Frontpage so it failed miserably. Basically when I find a decent window in Primordia production I'll try again, maybe in a month or so. Pretty much been channelling all my efforts directly into making assets for the game itself, which probably isn't such a bad thing in the long run.

Yeah, put it up man - I miss that video!

kconan

Quote from: ModsiE3 on Tue 14/06/2011 00:17:54
Just wanted to say, albeit irrelevant to most right now - what I've seen most recently is absolutely brilliant, really, sock knocking off stuff...

My socks have been knocked as well.  The writing is sharp and every inch of the world is begging for exploration.

loontje

In short: this looks very promising... and post apolcayptic. That seems to be a popular theme. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk