Chosen: Part One - The Ones

Started by MissyChelle, Fri 30/09/2005 21:05:09

Previous topic - Next topic

MagdaRose

Wow MissyChelle! Your game looks awesome so far!!!  ;D

I wish you could tell us more about the "paranormal" part of it, those are my favourite kind of games!

Your characters are lookin' good too.... how many do you have?

Anyways, keep up the excellent work, I will DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY be back!

-MR

P.S. So far you have my vote for new game of the year!!! [ actually, I don't know if they have new game of the year... but if they do, you should get it ;) ]

MissyChelle

Well Thanks MR!! :D

That's awesome to hear!! I don't wanna give the plotline away. But, to say just a little bit more it's about "special gifts", I don't know if that'll make sense to anyone or not, lol.
My gosh, I don't even know how many characters I have! I must've done about 100 so far!!

Well everyone I'm getting close to being done. I've done a little bit of changes towards the ending nd I'm just trying to figure out right now how exactly to go about them. But, it's going well and hopefully will be ready before the end of October. I should be posting some new screenshots soon.Ã,  Ã, :)

Thanks for the support from everyone!!!
~*MissyChelle*~

Mordalles

100 characters! thats just amazing. i see ure almost done. cant wait.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Totoro

I recognise the characters ;) Since I also thought about using such characters once I am a bit curious if you have find away to let them acutally WALK? :)

MissyChelle

LOL!! Walking? What's walking?? lol.  ::)

This is my FIRST game, lol.
~*MissyChelle*~

Totoro

Well yes but even in a first game the characters have to walk to go to another place I guess? Or is it first-person?

MissyChelle

Nope, it's not first person.

What I meant was, I don't know how to make them walk...they kinda just slide. But, that's just fine with me! lol.
~*MissyChelle*~

Nine Toes

Hello, MissyChelle (do you mind if I just call you Missy?  Or, how about Chelle?...)

I really like the look of this game, especially the isometric backgrounds.  They're very detailed.

Keep up the good work.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Mordalles

Quote from: MissyChelle on Mon 10/10/2005 00:15:09
What I meant was, I don't know how to make them walk...they kinda just slide. But, that's just fine with me! lol.

i think u mean "glide".  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

MissyChelle

Thanks Mr.Hyde!!  ;D Call me whatever u want :)

Mordallas I definately think u know what I'm talking about, lol.
~*MissyChelle*~

Nine Toes

Heh, my girlfriend even likes your game.  She wants to try it when it's finished.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

MissyChelle

That's so awesome!!Ã,  ;D

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a break. I've been having a lot of personal problems lately and I kinda just need to get my sanity back! But, hopefully I'll be able to get it done soon.

Ã,  Thanks for understanding!
~*MissyChelle*~

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk