The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (The Adventure Game) NEW GUI and Screenshot!

Started by DAHCC, Tue 15/01/2008 02:16:44

Previous topic - Next topic

DAHCC

Quote from: Goldfish on Fri 28/03/2008 10:34:29
Doing the same here. Our previous AGS project Vanilla Island ended up being ported to Realm Crafter so it is out of my hands but the new one I am doing with AGS 3.0 is doing the same as you described. I am using FRAPS and FPSC to generate the 3D... How about you?

In any case, it looks wonderful, Oz is perfect for adventure games as well as a really cool and fun universe with a great depth of stories, characters and incidents. Plus its own weird geography and physics! I hope to see you thrive and make the whole damned series into games... And in the process bring to life so many childhood friends! Especially the tin man and other animates. Faves of mine! :)

Realm Crafter?  That's pretty heavy!  Congratulations.  :) 
I'm using Poser to shoot the game and Hexagon to create the characters and props that need some serious customization, like the Tin Woodman for example.  :)   'Not gonna' find anything like him on DAZ.  But thanks for the comments.  Things are coming along, but pretty slowly.  Currently we're at about:
graphics 45%
puzzles 55%
scripting 10%
music/sound 60%
I have a feeling that lots of the cutscenes we've storyboarded will end up on the cutting room floor.  There's just too many.  Anyway, thanks for the comments!

luckylady89

i can not wait till this game comes out...it looks so awesome, the graphics are amazing!  ;D

DAHCC

Quote from: luckylady89 on Sun 30/03/2008 03:06:25
i can not wait till this game comes out...it looks so awesome, the graphics are amazing!  ;D

Thanks for the encouragement.
I know I have a long way to go before it's done.  But I've been making some serious progress in the code.  Hopefully, there'll be another video available soon.  :)

Chroelle

Any news on this game? I am hoping that the lack of updates in here, doesn't mean it is abandoned...
CWF Freeware. We are going to be the biggest freeware site ever. Trust me on this.

Darth Mandarb

Chroelle - please read the forum rules before posting in here again!  This thread has been inactive for over a year and the author hasn't logged in since 2 May 2008.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk