Sprite Jam : Time for Cute (Winner announced!)

Started by Ilyich, Wed 13/04/2011 09:50:57

Previous topic - Next topic

ddq

You sure? The face really reminded me of Michael Jackson, may he rest in peace. I do like Hudders' intense rapist bunny.

Hudders

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Ran out of time with this, but I thought it would be neat if Lord of the Rings was redone as a children's film with cutesy animals instead of people.

Presenting, Gandalf the Frog!

This is supposed to be when Gandalf, Bilbo and Thorin and Co. take shelter in a cave during a storm away from stone trolls who are tossing rocks about.  Gandalf decides to make some scary smoke-shapes of Smaug and tell a few stories before bedtime.

Icey

Quote from: SpacePirateCaine on Wed 27/04/2011 12:24:35
Quote from: Studio3 on Wed 27/04/2011 00:54:09
Tifa x Mog

The concept's great, Studio3, but Tifa's a busty long-haired brunette - that looks more like Ashe from FFXII to me?
Thanks, I edited her to fit my game and also to try something new.

Ilyich

And that's it! Thanks a lot to everyone for participating, a lot of nice stuff! I love that frog-Gandalf and the idea itself, ProgZmax!
And those rabbits are indeed creepy as hell! ;D

But, after a long and careful deliberation, I pronounce SpacePirateCaine the winner! Kitties might not be the most original idea in the cuteness department, but here it's done with subtlety, tenderness and grace.
Congratulations! You get a Hello Kitty badge of honour:

SpacePirateCaine

Aww, thanks, Ilyich! I figured that since kitties are kind of "Played out" on the internet, that it wasn't so likely for a win, but I personally can't think of an animal more deserved of the 'cute' title. Many thanks to you, and a big shout out to everyone that participated in the contest - it's great to have so many people with so many interpretations of the theme.

Also in regards to Hudders' "Never be alone" IRB - this character needs his own game. Get on that. Please.

I'll work up a theme for the next contest ASAP and post up a new thread.

Thanks again!
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk