Christmas Photochop : December 21, 2004 - January 4, 2005

Started by Darth Mandarb, Tue 21/12/2004 15:07:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

Tis the season to be jolly!Ã,  (sorry to SSH that folk didn't dig on the last idea!)

This time around ...

CHRISTMAS MOVIES

You must photoshop an existing movie poster (or scene from a movie) to change it into a Christmas movie.Ã,  (You can't just use a movie that's already about Christmas!)

The only rule this time will be that the image must contain the title of the movie and it must be altered slightly to reflect the holiday theme!Ã,  (sub titles work as well)

An example:

The true story of Hermie the elf ... a wrapper who's rhymes about life on the frozen streets of the north pole would speak for a whole generation.Ã,  If only he could make it out ...

I hope this topic is better received.  Good luck and Merry Christmas to all.

Ali

I apoligise in advance...

(Sorry the picture was down for a while...  server problem)

Sam.

i thought darth'd like this, pretty pleased with it:
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

sabrefist

Heres mine,

The group have to save hogwarts from voldemort jackson's evil xmas ghost by tempting his guarddeer with Ron's carrot. They then have to turn him into a deformed freak with Hermoine's christmas star wand and soon realise someone has beat them to it.

SpacePirateCaine

Come, they told me, Pa rum pum pum pum.
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law, pa rum pum pum pum.
Therefore, a new born king to see, pa rum pa pum pum.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Gregjazz

Quote from: SpacePirateCaine on Sat 01/01/2005 00:45:20

Come, they told me, Pa rum pum pum pum.
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law, pa rum pum pum pum.
Therefore, a new born king to see, pa rum pa pum pum.

Brilliant! :)

Did you really need to quote the whole post before you?!

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk