Sprite Jam! 9-8-2004 to 16-8-2004

Started by Gilbert, Mon 09/08/2004 11:40:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert

Well tomato is something that I can accept as a fruit, so that entry's okay. Of course, you'll be disqualified if you draw a cabbage.

Haddas: Okay :D

And it's real nice to see that I can disqualify art gods like eric! (amazing orange though ;) )

Keep it going!

Pesty

Princess Tomato! She is a fruit!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Eggie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/EggHeadCheesyBird/Sprite%20Jam/isgood.gif
SUNNY D!
IS GOOD!

Actually it tastes like how chemical waste would probably taste with added sugar and has about as much fruit as a...thing with no fruit...

IS GOOD!

Fizz

Gilbert

Yes, you can animate it if you want, but it's not of high priority for judgement, unless of corse that animation contributes much to the funniness/creativeness/etc of it.

sedriss

I almost wanna say "I was going to enter, but then i saw eric's entry.."Ã,  ;D
By the time you read this you've already read it.

Gilbert

Heh why fear eric then? He had been officially disqualified! ;D

sp

behold...the grapple!
an apple with the taste of grape!
maniac mansion deluxe
enclosure
Melrin:the deciple order
melrin 2
couger's quest for freedom
7 days a sceptic
5 days a stranger
^^^^^^^^^^^
favorite games

sp

maniac mansion deluxe
enclosure
melrin 2
7 days a sceptic
5 days a stranger
^^^^^^^^^^^
favorite games

Darth Mandarb

sp - there is a modify button.Ã,  Please use that instead of double posting.

Isn't grapple a flavor of Snapple?Ã,  Made from the best stuff on earth?Ã,  I love that stuff.

sp

snapple? SNAPPLE?!? I THOUGHT MY IDEA WAS ORIGIONAL >:(
maniac mansion deluxe
enclosure
melrin 2
7 days a sceptic
5 days a stranger
^^^^^^^^^^^
favorite games

Domino

This is a messed up fruit that i just developed in my lab.

I call it the Capple. One part cat, one part apple. Don't ask, i think something spilled into the test tube.Ã,  :)

Enlarged:

HappyHobo

It's a treefruit. A fruit that takes the image of the tree it grows on.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

It is Kin, the Kung-Fu Kumquat!

Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting...Those 'quats were fast as lightning...

Gilbert

Woohoo! It's JUDGEMENT DAY!

I'm quite pleased to say there're quite a few funny entries this time, unfortunately some of them didn't hook up with the size restriction of not more than 50x50 pixels, as I said before, I'm strict on rules this time, so these entries won't be judged (some of them are funny though).

And it's my pleasure to have Eric disqualified as well.
Because of the same reason, "Pesty, you can't win!1!" Since I don't need to the follow the tradition of Pesty-beating-Eric anymore, as his entry was not coutned! (And because princess 2ma2 made me giggle like a girl, shameful!)

Dark-of-Night: I cannot see your image.

I'll judge mainly on creativity's side, that came down to Mr. Frisby, Eggie and ProgZmax...

BUT, the winner is:

Congratulations! So you can start the next competition according to your own rules. :=

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Pesty

Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Tue 17/08/2004 02:27:15

And it's my pleasure to have Eric disqualified as well.
Because of the same reason, "Pesty, you can't win!1!" Since I don't need to the follow the tradition of Pesty-beating-Eric anymore, as his entry was not coutned! (And because princess 2ma2 made me giggle like a girl, shameful!)

Yay! I get disqualified because Eric can't read the rules! That's the best disqualification ever!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Domino

aww shucks. I know my image works because i could see it on my computer at work. Oh well. If you can see my Avatar, that was the sprite i drew.

Shawn

Gilbert

No, I can't see your avatar either.

Pesty

I can see it. Do you want me to upload it temporarily so that you can see it, Gil?

Domino

yeah, its weird that is doesn't work. oh well, it wasn't that good anyways. Maybe its because i have Verizon as my ISP.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk