The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Sane Co.

>Turn on TV change to the Disney channel, lie on the floor, and hope Dumbo is on.

Big GC

We are in a little trouble,

I vote that "We definatley need to leave and look for help, or call for help."

QuoteMor Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.

This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.

Poisonous IngredientMorphine sulfate

Symptoms•Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
â—¦Pinpoint pupils
•Gastrointestinal system
â—¦Constipation
â—¦Nausea
â—¦Spasms of the stomach or intestinal tract
â—¦Vomiting
•Heart and blood vessels
â—¦Low blood pressure
â—¦Weak pulse
•Nervous system
â—¦Coma
â—¦Drowsiness
â—¦Possible seizures
•Respiratory system
â—¦Difficulty breathing
â—¦Slow and labored breathing
â—¦Shallow breathing
â—¦No breathing
•Skin
â—¦Bluish-colored fingernails and lips
Home CareSeek immediate medical help. DO NOT make a person throw up unless told to do so by Poison Control or a health care professional. Perform mouth-to-mouth breathing if the person stops breathing.

Before Calling EmergencyIf possible, determine the following information:

•Patient's age, weight, and condition (for example, is the person awake or alert?)
•Name of the product (ingredients and strengths, if known)
•Time it was swallowed
•Amount swallowed
However, DO NOT delay calling for help if this information is not immediately available.

Making a game - this should be easy......?

Eric

Sorry I killed us, everybody.

Ghost

Quote from: Eric on Thu 03/05/2012 03:41:08

Ah, we're not dead yet.

WHAM

Oh Eric, did you really think I would just hand you a "suicide pill" at the start of the chapter? Maybe if you took both ampoules, but no. Our hero wont die THAT easily.
Expect some wackiness from the morphine OD and some other ongoing stuff, though. I'll post a proper update later tonight.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

gameboy

Quote from: Eric on Thu 03/05/2012 03:41:08

I know that feel bro.  :(

WHAM

> Turn on TV change to the Disney channel, lie on the floor, and hope Dumbo is on

You manhandle the TV for a short while, until you manage to press the on -switch. No Dumbo, unfortunately, but instead you are treated to what appears to be an attractive female dressed up as a lemur, for some reason, ears and tail and all. She appears to purr and beckon you, which makes you a little uncomfortable. Or does it? Do lemurs even purr? Hard to say when you're trippin' balls!

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Bulbapuck

>Investigate the hatch on the right side of the screen (the one below the vent)

Big GC

>exit through door on right

WHAM

> Investigate the hatch on the right side of the screen (the one below the vent)

You adamantly ignore the lemur-girl and walk away, instead centering your attention on what appears to be a fuse box on the wall. The box opens easily and you discover two fuses marked "lighting" and "electronics", while two other fuses, marked "aircon 1" and "aircon 2" appear to be missing. There is also a master on/off switch for the power.

The teddy bear looks at you accusingly and questiong your decision to ignore the lemur girl, who is now looking very sad due to being ignored. The teddy bear gives you dating advice, while solemnly suggesting you apologize to the lemur girl.

TomatoesInTheHead

Okay, let's leave this box alone for now, we don't have a reason to switch off something (yet).
There's not much else in this room we could make use of, there could be something behind the table, but I doubt it.
Only the IV stand could come in handy as a grappling hook if we need to reach something at the ceiling or in a shaft or something. And while it's surely not the best weapon, it's better than none, just like our trusty pool cue.

So I suggest we

> Take an IV stand with us and leave the room. (And remind ourselves of our manners and say goodbye to lemur-girl and teddy bear)

Bulbapuck

Quote from: WHAM on Fri 04/05/2012 19:11:03
master of/off switch
A good switch ;)
I also think investigating is a good idea. Btw, that red tint over the screen is starting to worrying me. I wonder what state we're actually in.

Ghost

> high-five the teddy, apologize to lemur girl

WHAM

> Take an IV stand with us and leave the room. (And remind ourselves of our manners and say goodbye to lemur-girl and teddy bear)

You try to take the IV stand but realize it is not there anymore, instead the lemur girl appears to have emerged from the TV and she has also brought more friends. The teddy bears now wear cute little party hats and the lemur-girls are dancing happily. Optimus prime informs you that the disco balls really make the party.

Big GC

Well while were tripping

>Dance

Victor6

Quote from: Big GC on Sat 05/05/2012 13:24:24
Well while were tripping

>Dance

Morphine's the wrong kind of drug for dancing*, all you'll end up doing is falling over and suffering some more head trauma. That's exactly the kind of behavior that gives recreational drugs a bad name.

> Find a chair, sit down, relax and enjoy the trip.

selmiak

I'm also for
>Dance (with the lemur girl/IV stand and show her the moves)

as we are quite happy it seems and in case we fall over there are matrasses everywhere and we are on morphine so it won't hurt that much.

WHAM

> Dance

What the heck, let's dance! You bust a move, which seems to excite the lemur girl greatly! She approaches you, arms spread wide. The sudden movement causes you to stumble backwards.

You fall on your back, landing on the crude mattress. You hear words but they echo in your head and you cannot understand them properly. You can feel the breath of the lemur-girl on your face as she falls on top of you and gives you a long kiss. Wait? Why do the sexy lemur-girls lips feel lice cold plastic and metal? Before the thought properly enters your head you fall unconscious due to your dazed state.

- - -

- - -

- - -

You awaken, with no idea how much time has passed. As you open your eyes you feel the sting of disappointment to see the disco balls, teddy bears and lemur-girls are gone. You'll miss them...
It appears someone has placed an oxygen mask over your face for some reason.

You immediately stand up, realizing that you feel much better this time around. The pain is almost completely gone and you don't feel dizzy or messed up anymore. To your surprise you realize a remotely familiar woman lies collapsed on the floor near the back of the room. You can hear the distant sound of a shrill alarm, much like a fire alarm, but you cannot see or smell any smoke anywhere.

Eric

I take back all my regrets guys. No matter what happens from here on out, I'm glad we took that morphine.

Frodo

It looks like the woman needs help. 

> Put your oxygen mask on the woman.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk