The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Big GC

Before we do anything else, can I slip this in before the next major command

>Take a few breaths from respirator, then put back on lady
Making a game - this should be easy......?

cat

Quote from: Big GC on Fri 11/05/2012 10:08:41

+1

WHAM

As far as I can tell we currently have two commands with two votes:

> Take the fuse for electronics and put it in one of the aircon slots.

Anyone want to give us a tie-breaker vote or shall I invoke the randomizer?
Update coming in a few hours from now.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Utterly untrustworthy. Pending removal to memory hole.

Tabata

Frodo

I think, if we can get the air conditioner working, we won't need the oxygen mask.  So my vote goes for

Quote from: WHAM on Fri 11/05/2012 12:00:15

:smiley:

Big GC

Ahhh but therin lies the catch. We can try fix the air and mabey pass out in the process,
or we can get some clean breaths then still have a go fixing the air.

Also mabey or new key will simpley unlock this room?

TomatoesInTheHead

I think we never tried to open the door even without the key, did we? It might just be unlocked ;)

The reason why I chose "> Take the fuse for electronics and put it in one of the aircon slots." was that we have no indication that we have any difficulty breathing while there are several possible indicators: we see no blueish lips on our character, no label in our status bar, no shrinking health bar.
But okay, let's take a breath from the oxygen mask first and hope that our evil game master and his magic dice of doom won't use this one more game cycle to make something bad happen :=
So I take my command back to break the tie.

WHAM

I need to set up some sort of feedback form where people can enter commands or vote for commands they like instead of adding commands... Augh! I don't wanna! Too much trouble!

You gently remove the OXYGEN MASK from the woman's face and press it against your own, taking a few deep breaths. You notice the woman looks a little bit better after having the mask on for a while.
The mask smells a little bit like her breath...

You take one last long whiff and then return the mask to the woman.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Utterly untrustworthy. Pending removal to memory hole.

Bulbapuck

Quote from: TomatoesInTheHead on Thu 10/05/2012 15:58:24
I think this is the general consensus now :)

WHAM

Yes, unless I start to get 2+ votes for another action, then I will pick from the votes that came in after last turn.

Big GC

Quote from: Bulbapuck on Fri 11/05/2012 15:31:47
Quote from: TomatoesInTheHead on Thu 10/05/2012 15:58:24
I think this is the general consensus now :)

+1 If we can get air into this room, then we can take the respirator with us incase we need it

Ghost

Let's do it then: +1 from me.

WHAM

You walk up to the fusebox and remove the fuse marked "electronics", inserting it into the slot marked "Aircon 2". As you do this the TV in the room turns off by itself, and you can feel some cool air beginning to flow from the vent above the fusebox.

Frodo

Okay, we seem to be doing good healthwise.  The airconditioner is on.  The woman should be okay now she has the oxygen mask.  Maybe we should explore the rest of the building now?
Let's see if we can get out of this room.

> Open door

Bulbapuck

Well, if the air condition is on the woman probably won't need that respirator, maybe we should take it? Just in case?

cat

Maybe the woman feels better now and we can wake her up and get some information from her?

Eric

Quote from: WHAM on Fri 11/05/2012 15:26:55You notice the woman looks a little bit better after having the mask of for a while.

Can I ask for a typo correction here, just in case? I assume she looks better with it 'on,' but just in case she looks better with it 'off,' and WHAM is trying to pull a fast one by tricking us into breathing poison gas somehow (never trust WHAM)....

Quote from: Frodo on Sat 12/05/2012 14:41:47> Open door

Might be wise to phrase this more cautiously. Remember:

Quote from: WHAM on Mon 30/04/2012 21:14:58After waiting for a few moments and hearing no other response than the oppressive silence that surrounds you, you start to get the feeling that something bad is about to happen.

That was a different something bad than me having us overdose on morphine.

We might want to try turning on that TV again before we leave the room. Seems a method of communication. Maybe we should stand to one side so we can't be seen by the cameras as we do so, though.

Big GC

Quote from: Frodo on Sat 12/05/2012 14:41:47
Okay, we seem to be doing good healthwise.  The airconditioner is on.  The woman should be okay now she has the oxygen mask.  Maybe we should explore the rest of the building now?
Let's see if we can get out of this room.

> Open door

+1

WHAM

> Open door

You walk up to the door, grab the handle and push it gently. The door opens...

You emerge into a long corridor. The source of the shrill alarm tone appears to be a wall-mounted speaker a short way from you. There are signs of a fairly rescent firefight here, shell casings and bullet holes are beginnig to feel quite familiar to you now.

TomatoesInTheHead

> Read sign beneath the speaker to find out what the current alarm signal means (seems to be the third one, so read that first)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk