Featherweight

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sun 15/11/2009 12:31:36

Previous topic - Next topic

JpSoft

Really nice game; short, but maybe the best (IMO) AGS game i ever played.

ThreeOhFour

Ilyich: Hooray for glowing eyes! I appreciate that pixel hunting is a big issue here, and I plan on keeping this point firmly in mind for future releases. Thanks for the nice comments, glad you enjoyed the game and I hope to bring you more games in the future!

Dual: Thanks Jim. Glad to hear you enjoyed, mate, and I agree that the puzzle with the bomb was pretty crappy. Consider my lesson learned!

JpSoft: And thanks to you! Short but good is pretty much always my aim, glad to hear I wasn't too far off the mark :)

SuperDre

And yet another one..  Thanx for putting in hints in the game about opening the triangle door..as always I had to use the hints & tips sadly again for 1 point
Spoiler
hiding behind the vehicle
[close]
As always I love the graphix and the atmosphere of the game...

thanx again for this great game, looking forward to playing 'Hope'.

Sslaxx

Stupid question time: Is this one of the standard AGS templates?
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

ThreeOhFour

SuperDre: Heh, one of these days there'll be a game without that one puzzle that gets you stuck. Glad to hear you enjoyed, hope you have fun with Hope :)

Sslaxx: Nope, the game interface was built from the empty game template. Any particular reason?

Sslaxx

Quote from: Ben304 on Tue 06/04/2010 14:32:23
SuperDre: Heh, one of these days there'll be a game without that one puzzle that gets you stuck. Glad to hear you enjoyed, hope you have fun with Hope :)

Sslaxx: Nope, the game interface was built from the empty game template. Any particular reason?
Because I like the way the games you make play, and want to replicate it.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

ThreeOhFour

I'd happily try and make a template or something out of it, except for the fact that I know that there are others who could build the same thing far more elegantly than me  ;)

Featherweight in particular has a few extra functions that just makes the whole thing very messy  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk