The Shivah

Started by Dave Gilbert, Sat 01/07/2006 04:39:54

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

They even managed to spell Dave's name correctly and incorrectly in the same article...

Gamer_V

Gilbert

Nice one.
Hmmm. Even if I use the "coupon" should I still enter the information like payment method and telephone number and such?

Leon

When you use 'credit card' as payment option, you don't have to provide further info. I tried it with Paypal and it didn't work (you need to specify an amount). So use 'credit card' and the game is yours.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Dave Gilbert

I knew I forgot to post this info somewhere. :)

Yep, just choose "credit card" as an option and the store will accept it.  No need to enter your credit card info!  Don't choose paypal since paypal won't accept a $0 payment.

Gilbert

Yeah. I've tried that and was able to steal download the game successfully.

I'm always reluctant to buy anything on line and I never trust any kind of electronic payment methods, so even though I'd like to support commercial AGS games I never paid for any. ;D

Crimson Wizard

Thank you, I think I'll use this possibility ;) Haven't play demo, but I've seen screenshots some time ago and they look very good. Besides I've never played a religious jewish character before  :)

QuoteI'm always reluctant to buy anything on line and I never trust any kind of electronic payment methods, so even though I'd like to support commercial AGS games I never paid for any.
Ha ha, how familiar.  ;D

ShiverMeSideways

Thank you very, very much, Dave! I knew this day would come, two years ago when I played the demo and couldn't buy the full version!

Intense Degree

I'm very grateful for the freebie and also ashamed I haven't bought it!  :) :-[ :) :-[ :'( ;D (emoticon feeling overload.)

Thank you Mr Gilbert!

Matti

Thanks, Dave. Played the demo some years ago and I'm eager to play the whole thing.

Happy Yom Kippur.

Ponch

Thanks Dave! You're a real mensch! :D

Bulbapuck

Thank you so much Dave :D!
I would have already bought all your games if I actually had an income :P, this will do 'til then.

Cryxo

Yeh... I payed with Paypal. Didn't know.

I payed £0.01  ;D

Thanks Dave!
Currently working on "My Neighbour is a Serial Killer"
with a certain friend of mine called Geork.

Crimson Wizard

Heh, I just started playing and already found a bug...
But since game is being sold for 3 years already, I guess it does not matter much? ;)

Dave Gilbert

Depends what the bug is!  Feel free to PM it to me.

ShiverMeSideways

Just finished it in one sitting! Took about an hour or so... And I only looked at the walkthrough once to get the really good ending! This is indeed a first for me in any adventure game, to look only once at a walkthrough! Awesome job on the game, Dave, although I'm a bit sorry to be about 2-3 years late with my congradulations... The bloopers at the end were effin' hilarious!

Arclight

Well, that was fantastic. And it had the intended effect: as soon as I get the chance, I'm buying your other games. So... free? Hardly, you crafty devil.

Crimson Wizard

I finished. That was great, but.... too short!
Spoiler

I hoped there will be at least couple of days in game, it was surprisng too see Rabbi do all the investigation in one night.
[close]

Also there are 2 weaker points, in my opinion:
Spoiler

1. That was a lucky coincidence that deMarco came to the bar just in time, to same bar, in which vicinity he commited a murder a week ago, and accepted to name himself to a stranger.
2. It was rather weird to see how deMarco came to rabbi Zelig just after he was beaten by rabbi Stone, and instead of joining Zelig against Stone, he... was asking for some money? He should be real idiot after all :)
[close]

Privateer Puddin'

Maybe the renewed interest could lead to a sequel? :D

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Tue 29/09/2009 13:11:08
Maybe the renewed interest could lead to a sequel? :D

I am feeling a little bit crazy today, so -- meh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk