JUNE MAGS - The Faketrix

Started by Pet Terry, Tue 24/06/2003 10:25:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Pet Terry

I finished it! If I work as much with my other games they would be finished in no time ::)

Download game! | Download hint-file! (you need AGS Hint System to be able to view this hint-file, download it http://ahs.shorturl.com)

Screenshot:

This game has:
- 320x240 backgrounds
- some silly animations
- about 13 rooms
- midi soundtrack
- some weird soundeffects
- stupid plot ;D
- puzzles
- and so on

If I would have polished music, graphics and animations this game wouldn't have finished yet... so it is what it is. Hope you like it though.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

aussie

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Nixxon

Backgrounds look great!!  ;D

Paranoia

Timosity

Cool game Petteri,

I liked the matrix use of the snow/rain plugin for the title screen, almost necessary for your game. the graphics were great, it took me a while to figure out how to use the map, but it just doesn't work in the alley.

I don't know if this was a bug, but it's pretty insignificant, there was a hotspot over a crack in the wall outside the toilet shop that said "computer" maybe it was just the faketrix.

very neat game.

Nostradamus

Very cool game.

Help me I can't find any way to use the map or leave the sewer screen

D · Y · D · O

Very funny game! Neole has to play it!
We are number one! All others are number two, or lower. - The Sphinx
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever. - Shane Falco
Instagame (FREE resources for your games!)

Dave Gilbert

Great intro and fun gameplay.  Plus some very cool graphics and animations throughout.  I like the way the agent walks.  The ending was a bit weak, but that's okay for a MAGS game.

However, you lost some points for not having your character say "Woah!" at any point during the game.  8)

Ionias

cool short game Petteri.

... was it just me or was one of the opening screens Fatman inspired. ;)

Pet Terry

Woah! Coolness, glad you liked it!

Timosity: Umm... er, yeah, let's say that's just the Faketrix then ;D

Ionias: Yes :)

Nostradamus:
Spoiler
You can use inventory items in same way as you interact with hotspots.
[close]
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Potch

Hi!  I just downloaded this game, and when I try to play it, nothing happens.  It just sits on a black screen.  :(

The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

SHE DEVIL

Ã,  Ã, O.K. I give up. Where is the hot spot in the sewer ????Ã,  I REALLY NEED TO KNOW before it makes me any crazier than I am all ready.Ã,  Ã, Judy

Peet Unclogged

Potch: That's weird, I have never heard anyone reporting about this bug. The screen is supposed to be black a couple of seconds while music plays on the background, but you should then be able to see text and stuff. Sorry, I guess I can't help you.

SHE DEVIL: Stuck in the sewers?
Spoiler
See those objects floating in the water? Try getting them.
[close]

If you got past that bit, then
Spoiler
Examin the map in your inventory.
[close]

SHE DEVIL

Hummm, been there done that !! If I examine it in the inventory all it says is "a map".WHERE ISSSS THE HOT SPOT?????

Peet UnHogged

You know, you can do both left and right click on inventory items... :)

SHE DEVIL

THANK YOU !! Why couldn't SOMEBODY tell me that before??!! :o :o ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk