How about....a World Wars game?

ManicMatt

Is this real life?

Is it a film?

Is it past, present or future?

limeTree

I wonder that myself somethimes.....

Nacho

Maniac, if he can't make the effort of wasting 2 minutes in explaining propperly what the hell he is talking about, we shouldn't waste a second replying to him.

And let me explain that I am not being hypocrital, because I am replying to Maniac, not to Lipaoklipa. ^_^
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

ManicMatt

I guess I am a maniac, but you are aware that's not actually my nickname?

And yep, you're right I shouldn't bother if they don't!

Indie Boy

do you mean War Of The Worlds?
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

veryweirdguy

World war

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A world war is a military conflict affecting the majority of the world's major nations. World wars usually span multiple continents, and are very bloody and destructive.

The term has usually been used to apply to two conflicts of unprecedented scale and slaughter that occurred during the 20th century. They were the First World War, also known as the Great War (1914â€"1918) and the Second World War (1939â€"1945).

Some have claimed that the Cold War should be termed a "World War III" and some that the current "War on Terrorism" is "World War III" or even "World War IV". However, these characterisations have attracted little support and have not been agreed upon by the majority of historians.

Quote from: lipaoklipa on Thu 10/08/2006 21:35:33
Bad,good?
I get manny different responses?

They are generally considered to be very bad things.

Quote from: lipaoklipa on Thu 10/08/2006 21:35:33
How about....a World Wars game?

See Medal Of Honour, Wolfenstein or even Risk

Who wants to roll the dice first? :D

EldKatt

Ali

The first one was good, but I didn't like the sequel.

modgeulator

Apparently they're working on a third one as we speak. Can't wait for the release!

Krysis

Quote from: modgeulator on Sun 13/08/2006 15:02:52
Apparently they're working on a third one as we speak. Can't wait for the release!

I'm not very eager to try that one... I think we had enough. It's getting cheesy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk