Iran made it cool, but the french started it ...

Started by the game hackademic, Mon 28/11/2011 05:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

the game hackademic

Holocaust denial. I thought everyone knew the holocaust was fake. I mean you don't have to be nicholas cage to figure that out:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p40_Faurisson.html

I just thought I'd share that because otherwise people might think I'm a troll. Really, holocaust fakers are trolls. Just look at what these academics said:

It must not be asked how, technically, such a mass murder was possible. It was technically possible given that it took place. That is the requisite point of departure of any historical inquiry on this subject. It is incumbent upon us to simply state this truth: there is not, there cannot be, any debate about the existence of the gas chambers.

And now replace holocaust with Atlantis:

It must not be asked how, technically, Atlantis sank. It was technically possible given that it took place. That is the requisite point of departure of any historical inquiry on this subject. It is incumbent upon us to simply state this truth: there is not, there cannot be, any debate about the existence of Atlantis.

I hope that's obvious, though FOA fans might get confused.

m0ds

bicilotti

I post this given the slim possibility that you may not be a troll:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0011.shtml

I think we owe much to Mr. Pressac for gathering and organising these materials.

the game hackademic

Quote from: bicilotti on Mon 28/11/2011 10:06:37
I post this given the slim possibility that you may not be a troll:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0011.shtml

I think we owe much to Mr. Pressac for gathering and organising these materials.

correction: I think we owe much to Mr. Pressac for gathering and organising these fraudulent materials.

My link beats yours. Like I said, you don't have to be nicholas cage to realise it was fake.

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2011/04/holocaust-eye-witness-whoppers.html

Holocaust "eye-witness" whoppers

The below rubbish is so patently untrue, yet if one was to declare, in
    Germany, one did not believe it, one would be hurled in the slammer

- "eyewitness" Wiernik claimed:
    1200 people fit into a 7 X 7 m gas chamber, bodies of women were used for kindling, bodies burned on their own once lit, he saw a naked Jewish girl jump a 3m (9 ft.) high fence & shoot two guards, that 900,000 Jews were gassed..buried..exhumed..cremated & all traces disappeared, a Russian diesel tank engine was used for gassings. Wiernik also claimed he saw a naked Jewish girl leap over a three-meter (9 ft.) high barbed wire fence, wrench the rifle out of the hands of a pursuing guard, shoot two other guards before she was overpowered.

srsly the intro to xmen-1 was more believable.

monkey0506

Right, because the falsified, fabricated, or exaggerated testimony of one witness outweighs and invalidates the testimonies of the other thousands of people who gave verifiable witness of the events that took place.

I don't care if you have one, a hundred, or a million accounts like this, there's still more verifiable information on the side of the Holocaust having actually taken place than you could ever surmise along these lines that it was fake.

You also seem to mistakenly believe that the Holocaust could only have taken place if Atlantis actually existed and sank into the ocean. There's less evidence supporting the idea that a human civilization was sunk beneath the sea, but it's not impossible. A major undersea earthquake could have devastating results on a city, particularly if perchance it was one (such as New Orleans) that existed below sea level. And don't tell me that cities existing on dry land below sea level is fiction, unless you're willing to tell me that when I physically visited New Orleans that I was making it up.

Dave Gilbert

Right. If you weren't trolling before, you are now.

Can we please stop giving this guy fuel?  It was amusing at first but he's officially crossed the line.

miguel

I agree there, this guy is the worst troll the forums ever had!

He's not even funny, to be able to joke about serious issues takes somebody who can find a reasonable context, and even so there's always people who may find it offensive.
Given the case that he's not posting the matter as a joke, and because I believe we are all decent people here, fascists pigs like him should get away from here and join some nazi forums.

This is a large community and guys like him who can't be sociable must be banned. I am proud of this site and proud to belong here and such a person does not deserve the admittance.

How I miss my old friend Nacho and our religious debates!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Nikolas

A religious debate is one thing. The fucker who is responsible for the thread has crossed the line! end of story. Kill the thread please!

Dualnames

I THINK I HEARD C.LEKSUTIN ... WE ARE ALL GOING DOWWWWWNNN OMG RUUNNNN
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tuomas

Threads like this one do get shut down as they should, but please don't go playing Jesus-all-virtuous-hypocrite, it doesn't look good on anyone. Be offended on your own time. Especially on the internet where it's OK to be an idiot.

the game hackademic

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Mon 28/11/2011 14:13:50
Right, because the falsified, fabricated, or exaggerated testimony of one witness outweighs and invalidates the testimonies of the other thousands of people who gave verifiable witness of the events that took place.

Such as? Even the official story is pretty stupid and continually being revised.

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Mon 28/11/2011 14:13:50I don't care if you have one, a hundred, or a million accounts like this

Wait, what about if every holocaust account is like this? Surely there's a point where you'll say okay this things a fake. Or maybe there isn't? What does that say about your 'belief' in this 'myth'?

Quote, there's still more verifiable information on the side of the Holocaust having actually taken place than you could ever surmise along these lines that it was fake.

Like what? Soap and lampshades?

http://www.zundelsite.org/antiprop/jewish_soap/jewish_soap_and_lampshade_lies.html

Can you say 'blood libel against germans'?

QuoteYou also seem to mistakenly believe that the Holocaust could only have taken place if Atlantis actually existed and sank into the ocean.

I knew FOA fans would get confused lol. Okay here's the key concept: if you want to say x million people died, then show me x million skeletons. If you want to say x million people died, but there is no evidence because the nazis were too efficient, well, I don't have to take your word for it. Just like I don't have to believe anyone who says that "atlantis did exist, it's just the evidence was destroyed when it sank."

the game hackademic

Quote from: miguel on Mon 28/11/2011 19:27:29
and because I believe we are all decent people here, fascists pigs like him should get away from here and join some nazi forums.

I'm pretty sure nazis shared m0ds' hatred for the disabled.

the game hackademic

Quote from: the game hackademic on Mon 28/11/2011 23:09:53
Quote from: Eggie on Mon 28/11/2011 22:57:17
My grandfather died in the sinking of Atlantis :(

DEMAND COMPENSATION

Also, who thinks atlantians like eggie should be given their own country somewhere in the middle east?

the game hackademic

Seriously guys I'm just trying to help. I mean I know right now Jews have their foot on everyone's face, so there are repercussions to denying the holocaust, but things change. See every day we edge closer to a paradigm shift:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPB9rpt45Q

I mean you guys will all probably be sent to re-education camps in order to learn that the holocaust was just a big lie. You'll regret not starting to learn about it today. Because who likes homework?

Andail

The Game Hackademic, your only purpose right now seems to be to cause controversy. The excessive posting, along with your inflammatory language, goes against good forum form. Please behave.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk