Christopia

Started by Nacho, Sat 06/05/2006 14:12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Layabout

As an ambassador, I invited the rebels to come to me Mr Farlander.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Ishmael

Quote from: KristjanMan on Mon 08/05/2006 19:39:19
Now you simply ask how did I forsaw it. I use mystical power called "The Force". ( and I am also very smart :P )

The next thing I ask is why is your grammar way off? :=
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

KristjanMan

because I am not English and I am 13 :P oh I just let you know I am ready to attack the rebellion as soon as I have the premission ( Yes yes I am not in charge of the army but my small attack group is now part of the Imperial...umm I mean Christopian army, BUT I won't take orders I ask premissions )
- They are all from AGS coloringball

lo_res_man

In the land of Christopia
Were there isn't a hope for ya
Lazy Bums All!
Were Adventure Games were Decreed
The only games we really need
Lazy Bums All!
Where colour counts and sprites,
were debated through the night
Lazy Bums ALL!
So we leave this hallowed land,
And we won't be going again
But I shed a tear
And drink some beer
In memory of,
Christopia Land!
LAZY BUMS ALL!!

[stands, bows, falls off stage]
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

KristjanMan

The king has returned from whereever he was!

Long Live The King!
- They are all from AGS coloringball

Nacho

LONG LIFE TO THE KING!!!

Tell us, his majesty... How has gone the date with Mrs. Hayek?

(Please mr. Andail, could we arrange a cultural party for the return of the king?)

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Pumaman

I have staged a coup and declare myself King of Christopia.

Nacho

Quote from: Pumaman on Mon 08/05/2006 21:06:23
I have staged a coup and declare myself King of Christopia.

Cool... The King makes a coup to became King...

Ah... Lorena is at the final stages of finishing the design of the regional dress.

lo_res_man

Can I work on our Ethnic Cuisine? I love junkfood!
The Restroom Wall

Krysis

Quote from: lo_res_man on Mon 08/05/2006 21:44:30
Can I work on our Ethnic Cuisine? I love junkfood!

How about Spleen Pizzaâ,,¢,  Surpris-del-Marâ,,¢, Yack Milkâ,,¢and Cucumber Jamâ,,¢? ? ?

lo_res_man

I was thinking more like Sprite Jam, Voice Compote, Back-Round Steak, and Code Syrup,
and of course the usual assortment of Cheesy Poofs, Nacho's and other Ethnic delicacies.
The Restroom Wall

Barbarian

I'll be, ahhh, the Resident "Barbarian"Ã,  ;D
Doing schtuff that a Barbarian likes to do.Ã,  Fighting baddies, eating, drinking, having sultry temptresses serve my needs.Ã,  Oh yeah, also as Resident Barbarian, I offer my services to da King and the Sherrif when they need a hand to quell rebellions and the sort.Ã,  ;)
*Salute*
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

edmundito

If you're a barbarian, then you should probably join our rebellion. They probably think that you're a sick filthy outsider who speaks a germanic or hun language.  :=
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Disco

Is there room for a Minister of Funk?

Layabout

Quote from: Edmundo on Mon 08/05/2006 23:07:18
If you're a barbarian, then you should probably join our rebellion. They probably think that you're a sick filthy outsider who speaks a germanic or hun language.  :=

Teh rebellion will be defeated with teh sekret powers!!!

I call upon Andy Penis, Little willy and Nigel Manning Smith to join the army of Christopia as our supreme commanders!!!
I am Jean-Pierre.

Bluke4x4

I'm going to be the guy who...um... THE POSTMAN, I WILL BE THE POSTMAN!

Um, your email... is..

Um...

Taxi driver.

Nacho

Here is the regional typical dress, designed by Lorena, and inspired in the colours of the national flag, the swiss guard, and Andail's bermudas.

Now I want you, for an instant, to imagine 3000 people in the middle of the caribbean, disguised in this way, drunk and dancing during the 8th of may, the day of the national party of "The day of the return of the King"...

PsychicHeart

This would be a bit hard, but how about a program like that virtual chatroom thingo...hobbo or whatever it's called.
It would take a bit of work, but, meh, wishful thinking.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Gregjazz

That cup should be blue-colored like in the very first example... or maybe that's a little too obvious a decision. :)

fred

Seriously.... This one is only $1,500,000 - how many AGS'ers are we? Who's setting up a 'national economy' savings account?

http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-841/Governor's%20Cay.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk