Cool Futurama Font!

Started by PsychicHeart, Sat 16/07/2005 01:03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychicHeart

hey,
i am at my friends house, who also uses ags, and  obviously i can't work on my game, so we are making a game together. we both like futurama so we are making a quick futurama trivia game. anyhoo, we found a site with four futurama fonts, they're really cool. check em' out here

Cheers,
Blake
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Domino

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=21823.0

:'(

How many games are you working on? Try to focus on 1 game at a time.

Gregjazz

Run for your life! Or put on an asbestos suit, because I have a feeling there's going to be some flaming... ::)

PsychicHeart

Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Kinoko

(I'll start - just because of the recent discussion about this, we might as well make an effort to tone it down)

Well, number one, it's another thread where you're working on yet another game without having completed one yet.

Secondly, Futurama fonts have been around since... well, the start of Futurama. Most people know about them and if they wanted them, they'd have them already or they know they just have to type 'Futurama font' into google.

Of course you didn't know this, but you really do have to think at least twice before starting a thread like this. Take into account your age and realise that unless something is really new, most people here have been around much longer than you and already know. I'm not trying to be a bastard here, but it's a fact. You -are- very young and haven't had the life/internet experience most people here have, so you just need to consider whether what you're posting has a good chance of being something people will already know about/care about.

Just slow down... and question just how important it is that you start a thread. Yes, I'm giving you special treatment here because as I said, you're too young to be able to judge the way most can whether a post is really something people want to read or not.

Thirdly, it's been said before but you have to fix your use of punctuation up. People just plain don't want to read posts like this that are written like a teenage girl's email, with "hey" at the start and very little use of capital letters at the start of sentances.

Pumaman

As Kinoko says.

Three golden rules:
1. Is your post interesting, helpful or funny? If not, don't post it.
2. Post in a mature manner. Remember, the minimum age here is 16 - if you're unable to act that age, don't post.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk