Release Something!

Started by Kinoko, Mon 06/06/2005 03:11:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Alun

Hm, well, I did release something for the first Release Something day back in June (and then I disappeared for a while and wasn't around for the second one in October), but while I wish I had more to show about that game by now...alas, I don't, really.  I've had very little time to work on it since then, and most of the work I have done on it has been story and puzzle design, which, er, obviously aren't things I really want to release just yet.  ;)

Still, I should be able to whip up something by Tuesday.  So count me in, though my release isn't likely to be terribly expansive...

Soup - The Comic Strip
http://www.soupcomic.com
Gods, heroes, monsters, and soup

Kinoko

rharpe: It DOES mean to release anything at all, but like... at the official time in the official place :P You know, not trying to constrict you all with my rules or anything, but otherwise it defeats the point of having a deadline.

But I'm happy you're motivated! Check out the sticky thread in the comp forum for more details, people!

Kinoko

Time for another one? Well, I guess I decided that myself because I've already posted about it in the Comp forum.

The next date is November 25th. The previous ones have been great so I just want to thank everyone for participating, though of course... this is about YOU, not us. I just hope this has been helpful to people.

Gil: Could you sticky/lock the post in the C&A forum? Thanks ^_^

sanou

I want to join! \(^_^)/

Gilbert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk