Release Something 2012! Time's up!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 02/06/2012 15:20:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

Andail: I'm loving those screenshots. Nice bookshelf and fish tank.
Progz: Those characters are awesome. I'm wondering what type of RPG game it could be for.

EchosofNezhyt

Prog and Andail.... :O Beautiful!

EchosofNezhyt

Andail

Thanks for your praise, my motivation went up 67%.
It was all the beautiful stuff in this thread that made me post something:)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Ponch- Thanks but really, you need to get over the Ocean Spirit Fever (nod).  The first two screenies are from my second Development Hell title, Hillbilly Burger Bastards, which is basically an action/adventure/space combat/exploration hybrid.

Frito Bandito - Thanks!

Ryan and Vince - Thanks!  The sprites are from a political themed rpg that I'm trying to assemble a few good men to help me develop it for an indie commercial release, which hinges on whether or not I get some money together so I can pay everyone.

Ponch

Quote from: ProgZmax on Tue 12/06/2012 11:26:31
Ponch- Thanks but really, you need to get over the Ocean Spirit Fever (nod).

NEVAR!!

Eggie

RPG Work I did today:

List o' quests!
The dots on the side are me counting the quests in the original Fallout and seeing how my game idea measures up, hence...

Further haphazard quest brainstorming to get a feel for what if my game was more Fallout-sized, one of the ones on the tacked-on piece of paper says "Come up with a new name for Lord Gaytrousers" still figuring out how to implement that.

And now an image of THE GREATEST BETRAYAL IN HUMAN HISTORY. I'm sorry. I decided to make the switch this morning. I'll do the honourable thing and never come here again now.

monkey0506

Do the honorable thing and kill yourself, traitor. :D

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Armageddon on Mon 11/06/2012 23:45:07
Nerugn.

This image reminds me of something... I wonder what. :)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Eggy, how about Count Randy Pinchbotty III?

Ghost

Quote from: Eggie on Tue 12/06/2012 19:33:15
And now an image of THE GREATEST BETRAYAL IN HUMAN HISTORY.
Shocking! But if it helps you to find a better name for Lord Gaytrousers, so be it  ;-D

Eggie

I'm thinking of actually having an input box so people can choose their own non-Lord Gaytrousers name. I should research how to do that in Renpy... Goddamn... could do it easily if I was still using AGS regretsregretspanic.

Armageddon

Quote from: Ascovel on Tue 12/06/2012 21:25:11
Quote from: Armageddon on Mon 11/06/2012 23:45:07
Nerugn.

This image reminds me of something... I wonder what. :)
;)

Not exactly relevant but why hasn't Ponch made a game with a boobinventory. It just seems like something he should do to get over the Ocean Spirit Denis stuff.

Ponch

Quote from: Armageddon on Wed 13/06/2012 03:39:39
Not exactly relevant but why hasn't Ponch made a game with a boobinventory. It just seems like something he should do to get over the Ocean Spirit Denis stuff.

1) I am working on such a game. I'm just waiting for Dualnames to get his doctorate before I release it. I'm trying to motivate him.  :=
2) There is no getting over Oceanspirit Dennis. As it turns out, I have an OSD shaped hole in my heart and I've been waiting my entire life for OSD to come along and make me complete.
3) Duke Fairypants? King Flamboyantbritches?
4) Why, Eggie? WHY?!?  :cry: :wink:

Ryan Timothy B

Ponch

6) Baron Ryan FancyPantaloons
7) Archbishop Timothy Merryknickers

:=

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I'm not really sure why anyone would try to make an adventure game in Ren'Py since you'd literally have to script most of it in python yourself...

To get things back on track, here's another screenshot (this time a close-up from one of the previous screens).

Here is Fleet Admiral Guilesworth in the midst of a big speech convincing the forces of Galactic Command to give him permission to venture to the 'Outer Worlds', a collection of planets that have been off-limits since the previous war.  Will his charming self-righteousness prevail?
[imgzoom]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr218/ProgZmax/guilesworthcloseup-1.gif[/imgzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk