Bogs Adventure link

Started by jane, Fri 10/03/2006 09:54:32

Previous topic - Next topic

jane

Has anyone got an active link to this game?

jane x

Wretched

I've deliberately disabled the link until I finish writing/testing the game. Should be up soonish in completed games.

jane

Thanks mate for letting us know - looking forward to playing it!

jane x

ness

wondered where you were jane while we were playing it. you are usually one of the first to jump in i've noticed. you will love it.
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

Petra

Hi ness,

here is another one waiting for this game to play!!

And if Jane loves it...i`m sure I will do as well   ;D

Jane is looking for the same good adventures to play as I am....

Greetings to all fans

Petra

ness

Petra, you guys sure won't be disappointed. Wretched comes to the party again. Yay! Let's just hope we can remember what we did to help y'all when it comes out. I think we covered pretty much everything in that other thread but I believe there will be some new bits added.
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

marlamoe

Quote from: Wretched on Fri 10/03/2006 09:59:29
I've deliberately disabled the link until I finish writing/testing the game. Should be up soonish in completed games.

I was one of the people who decided to wait for the polished version, but I am getting SO antsy.  Your games are always worth waiting for, but can you narrow it down any more than "soonish"? 

Wretched

Yes, sorry for the delay, there a few reasons, not including power cuts, 1) I'm about to start some contracting work and Bog is handily filling in the days until this starts, 2) on the subject of hands I have a hand injury so cannot work for more than a few hours a day, 3) It keeps growing and growing, have added about 40 new locations and have a heap of new theads that are only just coming together, I had originally just intended to fix bugs and fill out the story a bit, but one things lead to another and I'm still adding bits and bobs. As for a date, well hopefully before April. Sorry I can't be more specific but a lot of issues are out of my hands (in both sences).

marlamoe

Good enough!!  Thanks for the reply and I hope your hand feels better soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk