Trilby's Notes - help thread

Started by Sam., Mon 26/06/2006 11:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam.

I might as well start this thread as people will inevitably get stuck, as I am, and to limit the amount of needless threads.

Plus, im stuck.

Spoiler
I'm just wandering the hotel, confused. I unlocked the toilets and read the journal, what am I actually supposed to be doing?
[close]
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

advent

I don't know what to do at the beggining of the game, in the pitch black room, I just opened the window curtains.

Adamski

I believe zooty should
Spoiler
Take one of the pills
[close]

As for myself I'm a little further on...
Spoiler
I've seen the painting cutscene, opened the safe, and used the crowbar on the door to the exhibition room in the alternate hotel. Now not much seems to be happening and I've probably missed something!
[close]

Sam.

um
Spoiler
which pills?
[close]

and advent
Spoiler
try looking at things in teh room, what is on the floor?
[close]

Lucky

Spoiler
I can't even get through the painting scene. Am I supposed to push the painting through the gap, if so, how?
[close]

Bernie

I believe Zooty should...
Spoiler
...look around in the toilet a bit more until he finds something.
[close]

As for Mr. Lucky...
Spoiler
...you're on the right track. Best to try some rephrasing (don't remember the exact command I used).
[close]

Khris

I was stuck there, too.
Spoiler
push painting door
[close]

jane

Am stuck, am in bllod stained hotel, have unloced toilet and read journal but can't fathom out what to do next? Read above that there should be a pill somewhere but can't find it, is this later in the game

Adamski

The end sequence has me... stumped... if anyone has a clue they can throw out I'd be happy!

Bartimaeus

Quote from: Adamski on Mon 26/06/2006 12:08:07
Spoiler
I've seen the painting cutscene, opened the safe, and used the crowbar on the door to the exhibition room in the alternate hotel. Now not much seems to be happening and I've probably missed something!
[close]

Adamski I'm stuck in the same place. Did you get past it? If so, how?
~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Adamski

Quote from: Bartimaeus on Mon 26/06/2006 13:59:36
Quote from: Adamski on Mon 26/06/2006 12:08:07
Spoiler
[close]

Adamski I'm stuck in the same place. Did you get past it? If so, how?

Spoiler
I waited until i was in the alternate dining room, took a pill and walked into the exhibition room. Quite obvious when you think about :)
[close]

Khris

Stuck again:
Spoiler
I drank water and put it on the pills. I was in a grey room with two fires but now I don't know hot to get back there?
[close]
Or am I missing something else?

Bartimaeus

Lol damnit.
Thanks for the quick reply Adamski.

Sinitrena

I need help:
Spoiler
I'm on the Sea Angel (or whatever this ship was called) and I don't know what to do. I think I have to talk to the sailors somehow but I don't know how. Any hints?
[close]

DoorKnobHandle

Spoiler

I suppose I need the crowbar to open the boarded door in the alternate dining room? Where can I get it? I have a matchbox, a piece of meat, pills and lockpicks. I don't know what to do. I already had the painting-cutscene.
[close]

Any help?

T_ed89

I'm stuck at the exactly same place as dkh, please help...

Khris

Sinitrena:
Spoiler
Walk to the one at the right and "gesture knife", then "climb" down the ladder and "carve idol".
[close]

dkh:
Hint:
Spoiler
look at one of the grey doors next to the hotel room doors.
[close]
Solution
Spoiler
"use match" in one of the corridors, fire doors will open.
[close]

Sinitrena

Bartimaeus

Stuck on the really weird ending sequence now  >:(
Must... Finish... Game.

Sam.

humm humm
Spoiler
Ihave seen the harpsichord scene, and spoken with Abed in the display room, i have gone down to the basement and drunk the dirnk and mixed it with pills, I am stuck. Halp?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk