Post your song of the moment

Started by dasjoe, Wed 18/02/2004 21:28:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke4x4

"Too Much Time On My Hands"-Styx.

Then again, just aout any song by styx.

Rincewind

Oh dear... Now I am totally lost in the depths of Katatonia... After seeing them perform live and then listening to their tracks, I've become bitten...

If you get the chance, listen to these... Just perfect...

Katatonia - Sweet Nurse
Katatonia - Evidence
Katatonia - Teargas

AGA

Heh, there was a Welsh pop-rock band called Catatonia (with a C, not a K) that were pretty big in the UK about 5 years ago. Very different from your Katatonia, I think :P

Rincewind

Hehe, yeah, I think you're right... The ones I listen to used are Swedish, and used to play really depressive metal in the beginning with screams and suchlike, but they've become more plain rock with some progressive influences now. Still rather bleak and depressive stuff, though... :)
Their latest albums should probably appeal to most people, since they're rather "clean", or whatever you should call it...  
Heh... It's good music, anyways...

rtf

Any song by System of a Down.

They rule
I fail at art.

musicCritic

Are you sure you're not referring to the excellent group, Syndrome of a Down?

Fizz

Einstützende Neuabuten with the 1/2 mensch album

anything by cabaret voltaire or throbbing gristle

Domino

Listening to Enigma: Return To Innocence right now.

I could listen to that song over and over again.

Paper Carnival

QuoteAny song by System of a Down.

They rule

I agree, System of a Down is (along with Disciple) my favourite band. I love SOAD music, even though I don't agree with some of their ideas.

However, my favourite song of the moment is from a band I don't really like. It's Paschendale by Iron Maiden. I don't know why, I just love this song. My next favourite song is either Chop Suey (System of a Down), Back Again (Disciple), or Echelon (Pillar)

Czar

Donna Summers - Hot stuff

j/k  :P

Currently i'm listening to the Grim Fandango soundtrack, and I must say the Blue hector is tha best.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Mage

Babar

Right now I am listening to Tupac: Hit 'em up. I dunno.. I am just in the mood. I was listening to "California Love" of his before.
I like System of a Down too, but I don't know about their ideas, I just think their lyrics are crazy, as well as their videos. Perhaps I don't have the depth of understanding to recognise the profoundness of their music  ::). Then again, I just listen to music for entertainment.
*Edit*
Listening to Enigma: Return To Innocence right now.
Thats by Enigma? the song with all that "aaiiiaaaiiiaaaye"? I never knew that! Now I will have to look through my Enigma CDs. I am sure I heard it somewhere...
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

DragonRose

I've got Flashlight Brown's "Ready to Roll" stuck in my head.  The only song I know about being a Role-Playing geek.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

cpage

I cant have a single song it seems so these are just songs I have connected to in the last week or two

wakk a mole- My message to me
Why bother- no sense
weezer- lover in the snow
the format- on your porch/ career day
limbeck-honk and wave
lynard skynard- free bird
Blink 182- Stay together for the kids
The who- Wont get fooled again (greatest rock song of all time)/ Tommy
The beatles- Abbey Road
Less than Jake- Screws fall in.......
Ozma- the boarderline

Isegrim

"Trip to Golgatha" by Projekt Provisorium (a friend of mine, who has sold about 200 CDs of his music by now)
This post was generated automatically and therefore bears no signature.

Paper Carnival

My favourite song changes every day... Now it's:

"Hardened (Disciple)", or "Why won't you shut up" (Disciple again)

Domino

I listened to Weird Al's song about Ebay today at work, which was extremely funny.

It was a parody of a Backstreet Boys song.

I prefer Weird Al's version much better.  If you're an Ebay-er, you'll get a kick out of the song.

Rincewind

Ooh, I've got some new favourites...

Sleep - Dopesmoker (Most probably the longest song ever... 64 minutes... Guess what it's about...)
Iggy Pop - Wild America

Snake

"Living Rooms" - revis

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Jockstrap

Tomahawk - Captain Midnight

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Pig Latin
You whet my pants...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk