Sex and Dating.

Started by Layabout, Thu 15/04/2004 20:02:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Thomas

You have the capacity to make me think unwholesome thoughts.........

...I like you...            
...and hate you..........all at once....  ;D (kidding)
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

LordHart

Oh no! Not UNWHOLESOME THOUGHTS!!! :o

rookworm3

Last time: about 5 hours ago.
Addictive? Probably. My g/f and I do it about three or four times every time we see each other.
Premarital sex moral? why not (discounting religion)?
sin to mastubate? probably more of a sin to have sex outside of wedlock. most of us regularly offend God far more by some of the other things we do every day.

QuoteI also have had alot of trouble with masturbation. I'm glad I came free from that Thank God!, but it's also a sin.

Do you mean to say that you've stopped completely? How on Earth is that possible?

oh, and Ned Flanders, WHERE ARE YOUR FINGERS, YOU NAUGHTY MAN!

Peter Thomas

QuoteDo you mean to say that you've stopped completely? How on Earth is that possible?

My sentiments exactly...

shbaz

Quote from: Peter Thomas on Fri 16/04/2004 23:29:43
As for the masturbation issue - in itself it isn't a sin. There is no mention of it in the bible. However, it is quite clear about the illicit sexual fantasies that go with it...

Matt 5:28-29 (NIV) [Jesus:] "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell."

What if you masturbated without the illicit sexual fantasies.. like if you masturbated to the concept of waiting until marriage to have sex, or didn't put a face but masturbated to your future wife.. or if you just thought about how much Jesus loves you and orgasmed to that concept, would Jesus be mad?
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Squinky

This is some freaky shit....

LordHart

Quote from: Squinky on Sat 17/04/2004 04:10:58
This is some freaky shit....

Whats so freaky about us discussing if god banged Mary or not? :-\

Peter Thomas

Shabz: as long as you keep your mind 'clean' so to speak, then there is nothing wrong with masturbation. It's certainly better than going out and getting bonked every couple of hours.....

although I'm yet to meet a man (or woman, I suppose) who can masturbate over a boiled egg...

LordHart

Quote from: Peter Thomas on Sat 17/04/2004 04:57:17although I'm yet to meet a man (or woman, I suppose) who can masturbate over a boiled egg...

What about eggie? ::)

Peter Thomas

eggie is neither man nor woman.

Eggie is! And that's all there is to it. Eggie just simply is!

rookworm3

Quote from: Peter Thomas on Sat 17/04/2004 04:57:17

although I'm yet to meet a man (or woman, I suppose) who can masturbate over a boiled egg...

Hmm... a hard boiled egg would fit quite nicely down there....

Nahhh-- it would probably break up inside. Nice idea, though.

Minimi

Peter Thomas, I do not agree with you about the masturbation part. It's wonderful that your also a christian, really I mean it, but I do not agree with you saying "It's ok because it's not in the bible".

If you ever heard of it, you have the Rhema word and Logus word. So you have the word of God in the Bible, and also the word of the Holy Spirit inside you. Masturbation is a form of sexuality. It's only based on yourself. You said yourself "resisting temptation", and this is one of them. It's a very hard one, I know, but with the help of God you can stand strong to it. If you think masterbating is a holy thing from God, then you know another than I do. Let me ask you this :

Would you masterbate when Jesus would be in the same room as you? That you say to Jesus : "Yo, wait a moment, I need to masterbate, but after that I will continue worshipping you!". That sounds pretty odd to me!

Well, just think about it, and if you want to talk further, it might be better to private message it, because it seems like this topic is going off-topic.

Squinky

Quote from: Minimi on Sat 17/04/2004 18:22:10

Would you masterbate when Jesus would be in the same room as you? That you say to Jesus : "Yo, wait a moment, I need to masterbate, but after that I will continue worshipping you!". That sounds pretty odd to me!

Hmmm, I don't know about this line of argument...just because you wouldn't do it with jesus in the room dosen't mean it's wrong, my man. Lets say you are married and you decide you wanna get funky with your old lady (which is completely cool by Jesus in most christian religions, right?) Would you turn to jesus and say "Hey, I need to go hump my better half" with him in the room? Or take a crap, or any other nasty thing people have to do all the time?

shbaz

Quote from: Squinky on Sat 17/04/2004 19:06:57
Quote from: Minimi on Sat 17/04/2004 18:22:10

Hmmm, I don't know about this line of argument...just because you wouldn't do it with jesus in the room dosen't mean it's wrong, my man. Lets say you are married and you decide you wanna get funky with your old lady (which is completely cool by Jesus in most christian religions, right?) Would you turn to jesus and say "Hey, I need to go hump my better half" with him in the room? Or take a crap, or any other nasty thing people have to do all the time?

Exactly what I was thinking. Some other things I wouldn't do if Jesus were real:

Pick my nose
Fart
Jog
Other Exercises
Smell my dirty socks
Pee
Check my testicles for signs of cancer
Look lustfully at pictures of Mary

It wouldn't matter if he were in the room or not, because isn't he supposed to be omnipotent (and by omnipotent, I don't mean he's always watching everywhere but the bathroom stall).
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

AGA

Omnipotent is all-powerful, not all-seeing. Omnispective is all-seeing.

Pumaman

But if you're all-powerful, surely you can see anywhere you want?

shbaz

Quote from: Pumaman on Sat 17/04/2004 22:51:37
But if you're all-powerful, surely you can see anywhere you want?

Don't pretend this is a purely theoretical situation for you, I feel your eyes burning into my skull..

DGMacphee

Quote from: Peter Thomas on Fri 16/04/2004 23:29:43
Really? I'd just call it resisting temptation...

I'd call that being repressed.

And to everyone else: Everytime you masturbate, a kitten DIES!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Squinky

It's a good damn thing I hate kittens....I lucked out on that one...

Peter Thomas

Quote from: DGMacphee on Sun 18/04/2004 04:46:39
I'd call that being repressed.

You mean when a husband gets so angry he is about to beat his wife, but then resists the temptation he is actually repressing himself?

I know what your perspective is, but temptation isn't about repression. It's about not doing things that are bad (aka sinful). If that's still classified as repression, then I'm jolly well happy to say I'm repressed and glad to be!

That omni-potent/spective/present was just a consideration issue. All Christians believe that God is everywhere and can see everything. But that doesn't mean we always behave like it. What Minimi said was just to re-focus the attention. Because Jesus cannot physically be in the room.

Not yet, anyway...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk