Quake 3 Arena - SERVER OPEN NOW!

Started by mozza, Mon 19/12/2005 09:32:23

Previous topic - Next topic

mozza

I don't think I can organise other games because I don't have them all. Or haven't even heard of them.
Also, if your name has a "(?)" beside it, eg:
QuoteFlukeblake (?)
please either PM me or edit your last post saying that you are interested by saying something like: "I am interested." or something I can easily interpret.
Thanks.

EDIT: It is probably just easier if you PM me.

BOYD1981

Quote from: Damien on Tue 20/12/2005 09:22:06
If other games are allowed, sign me up for UT, Q2, ET and True Combat: Elite

ooh yeh, quake2 :D

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Helm

WINTERKILL

Corey

Maybe I can take care of an UT server to play on
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Damien

UTQ3Q2
+++BOYD1981
+Nikolas
+LJUBI
+[lgm]
+[lgm]'s father
+Eyebag
++n3tgraph
++Damien
+Geoffkhan
+Corey
+Helm

Ok, here's the list of the players. If you own any of these games, let me know so I can update the list.

Corey

Quote from: LJUBI on Tue 20/12/2005 09:51:01
We are in no matter how slow will it be

LD

If there are 16 players on it will lagg ass but 5-7 shouldnt be too much  :)
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend

LGM

I have Unreal Tournament 2005. If Q2 means Quake 2, I have that also.
You. Me. Denny's.

Corey

there's no such thing as UT2005 is there??  ???
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend

AlbinoPanther

Quote from: Corey on Tue 20/12/2005 15:29:32
If there are 16 players on it will lagg ass but 5-7 shouldnt be too muchÃ,  :)

So Mozza hurry up and don't let anyone else enter it ;)

Dart

UT: GoTY edition! ^_^

And Quake 3 Arena. I'm so in.

That is, if university crap doesn't take over like it's doing right now.   :\

Damien

I think LGM's talking about UT2004 which is the 5th game based on Unreal universe.

Update:
UTQ3Q2
+++BOYD1981
+Nikolas
+LJUBI
++[lgm]
++[lgm]'s father
+Eyebag
++n3tgraph
++Damien
+Geoffkhan
+Corey
+Helm
++Dart

Somebody pick a date and time. There should be enough empty servers to choose from.

Gregjazz

I'm installing it right now... :)

Nikolas

I'm going to have to dissapoint you...

Count me out for the next month. No internet access to where I'm going for christmas... So... If the game is still on after mid Jan I'm probably in.

mozza

I have been looking around and will post the IP address of an empty server. Or if anyone can set up a server themselves would also be good.

Nikolas: Sad, sad story. Oh well. Hopefully this will continue and become a regular occurence. We might even be able to run our own server for as long as we want!

Gregjazz

Game up and running with the latest update, etc.

A private server would be excellent!

mozza

I can get a private server up and running in a few hours. It will be called AGS Server. Server should be up at 10:00am Wednesday 21 December GMT.
To convert your time and find out how long it will be go here.

Be there if you can and I will try to be there.
I will try to find out the IP as soon as possible.

If there are any problems I will post here but if the server is not up at that time you can assume it won't be ready until I say so in here.
Thanks.

Get ready to frag!

esper

I would play, but I'm in the Arizona Time Zone, which is GMT-7 -DST. Yes... -DST is a cool little thing I just invented that means we don't have daylight savings time o.0!

I still might be able to, but I don't have any of your friggin' games! I have Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2003 (which version do you guys mean by UT?). I also have Counterstrike (I have never played online... only in LAN parties at college, so I don't understand the whole "everybody who plays CS is an imbecile" thing), Half Life, and Battlefield 1942.

With all us gamers here, there have got to be some people that like stuff other than shoot-em-ups. I've got Battle For Middle Earth, War of the Ring, Empire Earth, and Stronghold Crusader, as well, and for MMORPG's, I play World of Warcraft on Lightninghoof server. There are a whole lot of games we could be playing together.

This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

AlbinoPanther

Hey we just tryed Q3 online and it was good with 6 players.

So see you in few hours.

But be gentle because we don't play FPS at all and we only played Q3 few times after we bought it.

And one thing can we first gather on the center of the map.And see eachother after that we will frag

Gregjazz

Haven't played Q3 in a long time... but I'm sure all this America's Army playing will come to use. Headshot, every time. ;) Mwahahahah.

mozza

I'm really, really sorry, couldn't get the server to run. I found a server that was virtually free. Go to multiplayer and make sure it is on internet. Then click specify in there type 202.210.241.31 in the ip box. See you there? Please post before going on there so I know if there will be anyone in there.
Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk